Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hotel Ramsauerhof, Mayrhofen (and Zillertal)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm organising a trip for 8 adults who aren't fussed about nightlight, and have been looking at the Hotel Ramsauerhof just outside Mayrhofen in Ramsau. Apparently the ski buses to both the Horbergbahn (Mayrhofen) and Rosenalmbahn (Zillertal) both stop right outside. Does anyone know the hotel and/or area? How convenient is it?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
How convenient is it? Not very, but you know that already, but it should be cheap as generally price is proportional to convenience.

I have stayed in Ramsau a couple of times when I couldn't get anything last minute in da Hoff but not that specific hotel, it is OK if you don't mind the bus ride and the lack of a village vibe and a few pubs to choose from.

If the hotel has a good restaurant/bar/common area, then I guess it could be OK.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@sugarmoma666, The Hotel Ramsauerhof is on the main road. It looks nice enough from the outside, though I've never been in. I guess it would take about 10 - 15 mins. on the bus to get to either Horbergbahn or Zillertal Arena. The Horbergbahn is a great way to get into the Mayrhofen ski area in the morning because it's usually quieter than Penken. The hotel is also not far from the train station (maybe 5 mins walk) which means getting to Hochzillertal ski area (Kaltenbach is the village) is pretty easy, with a 5 min. walk from the station in Kaltenbach to the gondola.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy