Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Has anyone used Alps2Alps.com for transfers?

Poster: A snowHead
I've been doing research on transfers from various airports to Serfaus, and looked at other options too out of curiosity, and they seem far cheaper than any other private transfer options, which are all bunched in the same range. Seems to be a few good reviews on tripadvisor, but I wonder if anyone has any personal experience with them?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I used them last year to go from Lyon to Alpe d'Huez and they were fine, no issues.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've used them a few times without issue.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I use them to get from Munich to Kirchberg. They were on time but we struggled to keep our Lithuanian driver from falling asleep at the wheel on our outward journey. That was pretty stressful, trying to keep him chatting/ awake!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Great, thanks. I'm probably fine spending a couple of hours prodding the driver to save 50 euros.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Noo72, Shocked
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@WellingtonBoot, You would risk you life to save 50€??
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Need to get a transfer for 4 sorted from Munich to Mayrhofen after the initial large party shrank unexpectedly... any suggestions ski folk... ?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@skikitty, These are the guys: www.findtransfers.com. Your requirements will go out to loads of transfer folks; and they will come back with their best price. I have saved loads of time and money with these folks.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@anderoo, it was a joke... Still, probably will book as it seems unlikely that our driver would be so sleepy. Doubt it's company policy (or even, more seriously, a result of company policy).

That said, thanks @PeDaSp for the tip - I've submitted a request so we'll see if they can go even lower.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@WellingtonBoot, Thanks. I'll be interested to know how you get on. So do post an update. Very Happy
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Used them from Innsbruck many times, all ways on time even thou we were delayed 4 hours last year
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Thanks PeDaSp..will do..
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@PeDaSp, I've had 9 quotes so far from findtransfers, and the closest to Alps2Alps was 10 euros more expensive. Most are considerably more expensive. Looking like I stumbled on the right company for this route (but I'd suggest giving them a look for other transfers too, as they generally look like very good value having looked at a couple of other routes).
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@WellingtonBoot, Great feedback. Thanks. I will always make sure to get a quote from Alps2Alps. And yes, I always get a wide range of quotes via FindTransfers. Sometimes with a difference of €200 or more.

Also note that FindTransfer charge the transfer companies a referral fee of 5%. So pretty reasonable.
ski holidays
They might have been good but are ripping people off during COVID, refusing to provide the refunds they promised
latest report
I use them at least twice a season.

Currently in the French alps and they moved all our bookings around to enable us to get here.

They also offer loyalty points.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy