Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2017 Kastle stock

Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know when 2017 Kastle range will be in the shops. Can only find them in Ekosport and they want top dollar
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I thought the whole point of skiing Kastle was to show you've paid top dollar? Wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
admin wrote:
I thought the whole point of skiing Kastle was to show you've paid top dollar? Wink

No, it's to show that you know who makes the best skis in the world wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
The now defunct Edge & Wax were the UK distributor for Kastle. I think Glide & Slide at Otley are stockists. I drilled'n'tapped quite a few of 'em for Quiver Killer inserts & their construction doesn't justify the price.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've skied a couple of pairs and there is no doubt they ski well. There are lots of fanbois in the US who will swear that they are so well made you can get 300 days out if them while a mortal ski will crumble to dust at 100. I tend not to believe this nor do I believe that the price premium is justified for any objective performance advantage but there is no doubt that there is a halo effect around the brand that makes buyers feel good about it
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I love mine, only wish I'd bought some years back Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hmmmm, thanks all - food for thought
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snow and rock had some last few seasons
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Wow, they had 2017 stock last season ? Awesome.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
admin wrote:

Oh, whoops... should have kept quiet about getting a new pair of Rx12's with bindings for 500 Canadian Dollars at Whistler.
dang it rolling eyes
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I can't say I've thought of Kastle as a luxury/aspirational brand, what am I missing?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.

http://youtube.com/v/qMxX-QOV9tI
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
As I am hugely wealthy, have a big donger and drive a bright orange stretch Hummer and think Nigel Farage is a genius (and good at fighting) - I really don't give stuff about poor people who are envious of the super rich like me buying kastle skis. Because i am sooo very rich I don't have to worry if the ski is crap or not; if I think it will make me look good and compensate for being a rubbish skier then I'll buy it. You should check out my mink lined Kjus underpants - didn't even have to buy them off sport pursuit Toofy Grin

Forgot to say - wasn't asking for a review of Kastle - just when they'd be in the shops so I could buy the full range with some money I found down the back of my kid leather sofa
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Laughing
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Ha ha, I have always thought Kastle were a cheap ski brand, have never paid them any attention......maybe I should now I know they are really expensive and not that well made Laughing Laughing
latest report
@PowderAdict, yeah must be something really cutting edge eh?!! Cool
snow conditions
When someone says expensive or top dollar, I think in the £1000 range for a pair, so skis like the carbon offerings from Whitedot, DPS or Volkl.

Now if you want Expensive with a capital 'E", then take a look at Zai Skis, in the if you have to ask category...... No idea if they are any good, but beautiful to look at - http://www.zai.ch/

According to Exotic Skis there are more than 300 ski manufacturers, producing all sorts of wonderful skis http://exoticskis.com/exoticskis/home.aspx
ski holidays
Nice link - Anyone know when Down skis are in the shops for 2017
snow report
@Mr Lederhosen, Down skis won't be in the shops - pure factory direct shipping model. But they will start shipping in the next couple of weeks!
ski holidays
Had a play on Kastle MX88 and absolutly loved them. Great in crud and the more solid off piste. Problem is the width neither made them an off piste or piste ski and i didnt want a OSQ.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy