Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Seez St Bernard

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,
Does anyone have any thoughts about this resort?
We are thinking of taking our two teenage kids for the first time skiing.
We can both ski but just have a few concerns about the beginners side of things.
Thanks.
Chris.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi jonesie, welcome to snowHeads.

Seez isn't directly linked into a ski domain - ie there's transport needed to take you up to the nearest lift (part of the La Rosière domain). When are you going? Because the nearest lift is at low altitude and can be closed pretty early on in the season.

In fact thinking about it, as first time skiers it's no good to you anyway as it's a red run down - so you would have to go all the way up to La Rosière by road, about 20 mins or so.

La Rosière is a great resort, fine for beginners. Seez isn't a resort as such, but it's a pleasant enough quiet village, low in the valley, close to Bourg St Maurice.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jonesie, welcome to snowheads, Seez is not a resort as PG says but it is on the roads to la Rosiere, Ste Foy, Villaroger, Val d'Isere and Tignes of all of those, I recommend La Rosiere as the best resort for beginners but I do have a commercial interest to declare, we have a chalet in La Rosiere. The nearest lift to Seez is Les Ecudets at Villard-Dessus a few kilometres up the road to La Rosiere, there is a navette from Bourg St Maurice that serve the lift station but I've no idea of times.
The red run down to the bottom station is long and often loses its snow first, as the chair lift station is at the lowest point (1176m) of the ski area, however the chair ride up is superb and gets you right into the Espace San Bernardo ski domaine; La Rosiere in France and La Thuile in Italy. The lift is kept open even when snow cover on Les Ecudets is poor and you can ride the chair back down, when were you thinking of going on holiday?
Perhaps we could try to tempt you to La Rosiere, you'll find full details of our chalet on our website www.tracksvacations.com and we have an ad in snowShops, we give a dscount to snowheads and pass back a commission to the site. You can view the entire ski area either on our site just click through to location or from the link to the la Rosiere tourist office, the piste map there shows the location of Seez.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
David,
Thanks for that info we want to go at half term, just checked your site and noticed you are full.
I do think though on the strength of your reply we will give it a miss, we have got an alternate option at Leogang, having done my informative skiing there some 30 yrs ago, I think it will probably suit them, just dead in the evenings for poor old Dad...
Also the chap at the chalet Moulins hasn't got back to me and we need to book within the next 24 hrs or so.
Thanks for your help and I have placed your site in my favorites...you never know in a couple of years we might just be checking you out.
Cheers from a very cold Ascot.
Chris.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy