Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Boot fitting in Munich or Innsbruck?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I'm a newcomer to the forum looking for some gear advice. I live depressingly far from snow and make it to Europe around once a year for my annual ski pilgrimage. I would like to invest in some boots on my next trip. I will be driving through both Munich and Innsbruck (skiing in the Fiss Ladis area) and wonder if anyone can recommend where I can find (in either city) a good, reasonably priced boot-fitter who will take the time to help me select the right fitting boots. I'm unfortunately not in the market for the super-expensive custom-made stuff, but would like to do a proper fitting and don't want to risk randomly selecting a ski shop and hoping for some competent help.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated!!

Ingrid
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
These guys in Munich http://www.blacksheepsports.de and these guys in Innsbruck http://www.sportwolf.at and http://my.sportler.com/sportler-filialen/sportler-alpin-innsbruck/ come recommended.

I have no experience (of bootfitting) at any as I've gone to Jennewein in St Anton personally.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Great thanks, Clarky - will definitely check those out.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I would recommend Sport Bittl in Munich. I've only used the Allach store but it is excellent and probably the best in Munich. It has a main ski store on one side of the road and an outlet store on the other side (good for kids stuff etc). My wife and all my kids have had boots fitted there and the service is excellent. Can get busy on a Saturday between now and next spring but if you allow enough time I'm sure they will sort you out.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy