Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

eTa

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys 😆 going on my 1st snow/ski holiday to Québec/ Mont Tremblant in February. Not strictly a ski question I know, but has anyone applied for the eTa yet? Mine was approved back in May and I had email confirmation, but when I use the online status tool it says no matches found! After digging a bit online it seems this is quite common but there are no answers to whether I need to be worried or not! Can anyone shed any light please? I'm in the UK 😆 thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I got one for a trip last winter. Had the email confirmation, and never even thought to check anywhere online!

Wasn't asked for it at any point during travel (I assume it's matched to your passport electronically on some system somewhere).

No idea if that's reassuring or not - just take a copy of the email with you I guess.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi, went to Tremblant earlier this year and absolutely loved it. And have booked to go back Feb 17. My experience was much the same as last poster FIXX and signed up, completed application and forget all about it and was never asked. I did take a copy but it stayed folded up in pocket. D
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@bigsal, We were in Canada in August and were never asked to show anything, I had printed out the confirmation just in case but would also have been able to show it on my phone, like @fixx, it never occurred to me to check.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I would always take printed copies of the confirmation. I can't remember which country but either USA or Australia insisted a few years back that even though you had the electronic version you still had to be in possession of a printed copy.

Do check that you used the official government site as there are plenty of scam sites some of which will just charge you more than the official rates and forward the info to the government site and others that just charge you and do nothing.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy