Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What's Gstaad like?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I need somewhere new for a family trip, we need easy nursey slopes that we can walk to. Gstaad is selling itself well this year with lots of offers but would it suit my requirements.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think this is one for ise to answer...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
lisach, check my blog Very Happy

It's my local ski station(s) but I'm partly unable to help, even if you told me the accomodation names I couldn't say if you walk to the nursery slopes Embarassed I live down the road.

Where are you looking at? Gstaad proper or one of the villages?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thanks ise, I think the main question is where the best nursey areas (or easiest slopes) are. If there aren't any then we will look elsewhere, but its fairly easy to get to and the pictures look great so I really do fancy it! As for where to stay, what do you recommend?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
lisach, I'm going to struggle to help you much. Living nearby I've no reason to know places to stay at all Very Happy

What I can say is that Schrönreid or Saanemöser would offer good access from the hotels to the slopes. Gstaad itself has the Rütti and Eggli lifts which are accessible from town. There's a ski bus,, I have no cause to use it though so I don't know the schedule or route.

All the areas have ample easy slopes with the possible exception of Rougemont. The tourist office will be delighted to help, they will speak English and they're just there waiting for someone to call them Very Happy They're quite good with email as well.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy