Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skier Jan 28th week looking for trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Good intermediate solo female skier looking to pair up with a solos group or share room in chalet and ski buddy last week in Jan 2017 into Feb. Need to use my holiday up and my partner has an op in Jan so out of action. Just started to look at my options
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There will be a snowheads trip that week - though it's not yet available for booking. Lots of likeminded people, some details and links here:
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=52715

Or have you looked at UCPA holidays before? https://www.action-outdoors.co.uk/
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Dont suppose you can go on the 22nd
We have room in a chalet Val D'Isere
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'd be interested, female intermediate, but not skied for 4 years so a little rusty.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Being rusty is fine. We are looking at getting lessons in the morning. PM me your details and I can send you info
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Please see my new post re chalet in Meribel 28th Jan.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Details of the bash that @fixx referred to are also available now: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=127137
Room share or solo (for a charge) if you prefer.
Great hotel, great views, lots of great Italian Lunches in good company: what more could U need? snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Wills478506, group of us from Brighton, mixed ages and experience, are going to Morzine from 27th - 31st. At the moment there's 4 of us staying in 8 bed chalet (4 x twins) - 3 males, 1 female - mid 30s - 40s. Potentially we can accommodate another 3-4, females or males if we shuffle about, so PM me if you're interested. Good price - it will be approx 160 for the 4 nights in shared room. Plus there's another group of us staying in a different chalet, with options for us to eat there, so a decent group. Anybody interested - PM. Cheers, Damian
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Single female skier looking for group to go skiing with late Jan or Feb.
Don't mind sharing prefer chalet. Intermediate skier husband has no holiday left.
Let me know details need to fly from Manchester or midlands region.
Thanks Hayley
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Have you checked whether any of the bashes suit you Hayley?
The Birthday Bash and the PreBBWUW would seem to fit the bill snowHead
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hello. I'm up for that Hayley. I'm from Manchester area. Claire Smile
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
How do we details of what's happening as I only joined snowheads yesterday. Sounds like we could make a plan.
I would prefer to go for a week rather than 4 days.
Have you seen that one person is needed for holiday in la thuille 22 Jan I am the odd person so we are looking for one other to share a room. It is self catering but it is quite cheap so meals out are an option and meeting afterwards.
They seem a nice group mixed ages and abilities.
Would love to come up with a plan.
Hayley
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
No I've not seen that post.
Yes a week would be my preference too. 22nd Jan would suit me!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Singlesport is in Courchevel 21 Jan for a week , holiday includes lessons at all levels with top British ski school skivo2. Very sociable
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi Claire
Look on j2ski forum for la thuille group bald eagle man is organising the trip. See what you think.
Hayley
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy