Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

lost bag at Turin Airport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all, a bit of advice is needed. We somehow managed to leave our small bag containing our batteries for the GO Pro an iPod and Powerbank and headphones on the flight when we landed in Turin. This item has been found and is currently sitting at Turin's lost property office. They have emailed and said we can arrange for a courier to collect it and deliver it to us but I am having problems as the bag contains Lithium batteries? Anybody got any ideas of Couriers who will do this ?

thanks in advance
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Could you ask a local taxi company going there for a transfer? We had the same issue with a left ipad and Roberto from sauzetaxi was good enough to sort it when a colleague was next at the airport. We just gave the driver 20 or 30 euros for their help. We also had to send a disclaimer and copy of our passport for the property office to release it to them. The office only being open mon to fri was what meant we couldnt just pick it up on our return flight @carla4221,
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@carla4221, the ipad was dropped off at our reception the same day by the driver. You may be in a different resort but i expect local companies visit most days
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
we are now back in the UK otherwise we would have gone to collect it. Turin airport didn't locate it until we got home, unfortunately.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Maybe post in the upcoming bash threads, some snowheads will be going to Turin Airport on the next three weekends.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I’m going with my daughter on the 6 March into Turin going to Bardonecchia with Crystal.If there is anything I can help with let me know.I’m based in the North West if that helps
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@SAOL, that would be amazing wonder how easy it would be for you to get it though ? Not sure where on airport the lost luggage is
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@rjs, thanks will give it a go just not sure how easy it would be for someone to get from the lost property office without it being an inconvenience
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Check the lost property opening times against flight times. I know from experience that Venice closes from noon 'til 3pm. Wouldn't be surprised if it's common.

A coupke of years ago, a courier quoted 40 euros (for a car key - think it's a minimum charge). I did think about getting a RA return flight only the following weekend, (£15 usually each way). and having a few hours in Venice before an evening return. Unfortunately, the next weekend was a bank holiday, so they were £150. Courier got it to me in 3 days.

As @toyah807, says, you will need to send a disclaimer and a copy of passport in advance. Plus, probably similar details of the the person picking it up for you, so that they can verify.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@carla4221,
My email is if you send me some detail of the items I will gladly try and collect them for you I’m on the 08:10 TUI out of Manchester on the 6th.If you could maybe try to contact the airport people and inform them I’m collecting the items on your behalf Eh oh!

Last edited by Ski the Net with snowHeads on Mon 28-02-22 19:48; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Wow thanks will drop you an email later
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@SAOL, Not a good idea to put your full email address on an 'Open' forum (spam bots will be after you..) ;
Suggest you edit it out and PM Carla with the address
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@SAOL, can you message me your email address please
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Sent PM
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy