Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Temperatures holding the snow well!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The snow is holding up well here in La Clusaz despite the glorious sunshine we have recently had. And even though w have had a bit of the freeze/thaw factor on a couple of the slopes the snow is still good and not icy (except on the cret de merle - but that's a given!).

We ventured over to Grand Bornand on Friday for a bit of a change and had intended to just spend a couple of hours on the slopes - but as it was soooooooo good - especially in the powder - so we stayed all day. Very naughty, but very nice! Some of the locals have been busy over there and built some fantastic kickers - they are a bit hdden away, but can be found if you are in a daring mood. The biggest being under the Col des Anne chairlift. If you are game enough you would clear at least 10m, 15 if you were in a really crazy mood!

The snow park has been improved this year with new rails and bigger better red jumps! I think la Clusaz is more technical and we were a bit disappointed the half pipe wasn't open - but you can't have it all.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Off to Le Grand Bornand on the 28th January. Been keeping an eye on the webcams and the forcast and its looking good, plenty of deep snow. can't wait.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jashcroft,
I think we may be going back over tomorrow - so I'll let you know how it's held up over the weekend. It should still be v good as apart from the weekends it's been quiet on the slopes the last week. Blush
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks. The snow does look pretty good at the moment. A couple of years ago we had rain on day two which turned the snow to ice over night, but on day four it snowed very heavily and that sorted things out. Last year the snow was staring to get a bit thin near the end of our stay and the day we wanted to ski down to Le Grand Bornand village we couldn't as the slope was closed. At the moment everything is open. We stay up in Le Chinaillon and this year the chalet we have booked is right on the slopes.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jashcroft,

We managed to get over to grand Bornand on Tuesday and today friday and the conditions over there are superb - especially after the new snow yesterday!! Maroly is particularly fab - with loads of off-piste opportunities.
It's a bit cold though so bring the thermals!!!

Have fun this week - its superb out there

www.gravite.co.uk
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy