Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bern Muse Helmet with Bolle Duchess/Gravity

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
All this is on behalf of my other half:

"Hi, I currently have a Bern Muse Snowboard helmet and wondered if anyone knew if the Bolle Duchess or Bolle gravity goggles would be compatible with my current helmet?"
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@chrisrawles, You probably need to define 'compatible' first. Pretty much any helmet made in the last 5 years will compatible with goggles, and vice versa. The question is how compatible.

Unless you are buying both helmet and goggle from the same manufacturer, with the same model year, compatibility will be a matter of chance.

Having said that, head shape is a more important component of fit, in particular forehead size. If she is looking for a seamless nose to helmet, and side to side fit, the only way is to try them on.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@PowderAdict, All the shops near us either don't have stock or the wrong lens in the frames. She is after the Photochromatic option.

Its more the gap between top of the frame and the helmet she wants to avoid as she tends to burn easily even with sun cream on and looks a right div LOL
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@chrisrawles, I agree the flat lands of Cambridge aren't exactly the skiing capital of Europe, and certainly not at this time of year (I'm a local).

If she is set on those 2 Bolle models, or needs them urgently, the only option is online and take the risk of paying the return postage.

I'd be surprised if in a couple of months time something couldn't be found between; Ellis-Brigham, Two Seasons, Cotswold Outdoor or Ski Exchange in and around Cambridge, or further afield RX Sport near Peterborough have a big range.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy