Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboarding Forum Norty Corner

Poster: A snowHead
Can we have a norty thread to muck about in over here?

It's always so quiet ....

Twisted Evil
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
what did you have in mind? ima norty thread virgin so you may have to explain it to me!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
just in case norty is internet speak for something else, can i check that you mean naughty as in being a bit cheeky?! wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Honda Kitty, get yer norts out fer us old boogers, we haven't had a good larf fer ages. If ya want to oil-up first, the Lardy Love Stick over the other side will sell ya a bucket of pig grease.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ewww Masque, that sounds gross

Honda Kitty, looks like you just started it
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
lol
I did start it..... I'm a troublemaker... ask Dreamer & Kelk to verify....

The thing is... I come here & check in everyday & it's all very useful & nice - with people like the wonderful Ponder providing support for those with equipment crises....

BUT...

We are supposed to be mad bad & dangerous to know aren't we?? I just thought we should have an off topic off topic thread... ?? liven this corner up a bit!!

We could start with confessions..... what's the nortiest thing you have ever done perhaps:-

(how you view 'norty' is totally up to the poster).

I will compose a confession........ tbc....
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ooooh you are norty masssterrr (best said in a west country accent)

NORTY

hmmm confessions.... errrrr..... would a story relating to an incident with a very small shetland pony a grand piano and a tube of KY Jelly be of interest?

Needless to say I had to move county after that... Embarassed
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Oisin Osh Kelly, I am glad you are so comfortable in our company that you are able to share this so openly....

Love the definition! Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
okay so one evening whilst visiting a friend who keeps Shetland ponies on his farm... Whilst havin a bit of a knees up ('ol mother brown) at his uncles grand piano sharing a few jugs o scrumpy..... errrr I stepped on a tube of....... ammm

yeah... it's a crap story...
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
As it stands, this forum is a damn sight more pleasant to come to than certain others.

There is sensible discussion and honest responses to queries. People are polite and curtious. Unlike other snowboard websites/forums full are full of, what appear to be, ASBO kids with attitudes.

I'm all for keeping it as a sensible forum. Silly chit chat and slagging matches can be kept to internet chat sites where people have sexyboy69 usernames Wink

Just my humble opinion as a new member (driven here by the other awful other forums). Smile
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Norbert666, Well we do have to set an example to offset the internecine anarchy amongst the plankers on the other side Embarassed
It's even funnier that t'boogers are having a brainfart about skis fat enough to ride as a board rolling eyes all of a sudden they're having to learn that they can meld with snow rather than try to force their way through it.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Norbert666, Check out the Apres Zone here.... some of them need slapping with ASBO's ... though a few would probably get thier lawyers involved... Can you slap an adult with an ASBO? Puzzled Laughing
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Oh my Embarassed
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
or a Harder Adult Rotten Infantile Behaviour Order

HARIBO!
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Laughing
snow report
lo-ridah, maybe an as-been
snow report
Oisin Osh Kelly, Very Happy
snow conditions
gonna get me one o these
ski holidays
Oisin Osh Kelly, I don't want one 'cos they're "Ethically produced" . . . It's like wearing 'Fair Trade' underpants rolling eyes
snow report
Masque, So you don't subcribe to the idea that it's better to give than recieve wink
snow conditions
Masque wrote:
Oisin Osh Kelly, I don't want one 'cos they're "Ethically produced" . . . It's like wearing 'Fair Trade' underpants rolling eyes

Whats wrong with Fair Trade underpants Puzzled The underpant Farmer gets a better deal... you get underpants raised in a happier environment following it to it's logical conclusion.. you get happy pants !
snow report
Oisin Osh Kelly, It's not the pants that need to be happy you idiot. I can wear miserable pants if what's in 'em is happy ... get real! Warm chocolate spread farmers is another story, I want them to be as happy as possible
snow report
Masque, who you callin an Idiot? I see your obviously wearing your arsey pants this evening wink
snow report
Norbert666, I do agree... and as one of the *ahem* older members I do understand your point.... however... I was just trying to liven it up a bit... it doesn't have to get tooooo out of hand Wink and yes it is nice here.... don't want to upset the entire apple cart just lob a few around & make some scrumpy Very Happy

Interestingly quite a few contributions though....

Oisin Osh Kelly, Masque, have started a pants discussion.... great...Smile "arsey pants".... is there another kind?

Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
ski holidays
I've got some German pants (Bismark on the back).
ski holidays
is "Bis" German for "Skid"?

<gets coat>
latest report
What do arsey pants look like?......big red flannel things that go down to the knee like my granny wore? Confused

Actually come to think of it they weren't red but the rest was true Laughing
snow conditions
No those are grannies apple catchers...... rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
whens GB coming back??????? Puzzled
snow conditions
Rachmonk, lol - nice one! you're sticking with the Apple theme.... Very Happy

I have ar$e-less pants... for avoiding the dreaded VPL... and I do have some lucky pants.... nooooo not that kind of 'lucky' they are for going faster on trackdays Very Happy
ski holidays
Honda Kitty wrote:
Rachmonk, lol - nice one! you're sticking with the Apple theme.... Very Happy

I have ar$e-less pants... for avoiding the dreaded VPL... and I do have some lucky pants.... nooooo not that kind of 'lucky' they are for going faster on trackdays Very Happy

do you mean arseless as in your bum cheeks get frozen solid when on the piste? Damn that's a bit cheeky wink
latest report
zippy, and kinda stupid for a boarder rolling eyes The sitting down thing is pretty generic for most boarders.
ski holidays
Masque, I dunno, spring skiing, summer skiing, depends on whether you've got something worth showing, and there's always clingfilm

Edit: boarding, I meant boarding, I'm a boarder, really I am Shocked
latest report
Honda Kitty, Thanks chick...not sure where it came from but sounds good.... wink
latest report
slikedges, it's before noon ... don't be a smartarse
ski holidays
Masque, can't take the competition? wink Anyway better than being a barearse.
snow conditions
Or a wet ar$e Very Happy
snow conditions
slikedges, you're the one talking about clingfilm Confused
latest report
Masque, true but not on me you numpty, on the chix
snow conditions
slikedges, Christ Man! I'm old enough to be yer grandfather wrapping any woman I know in clingfilm would make a goat gag and leave way too much left over.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy