Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scarpa Ski Boot Fit.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have a pair of Scarpa Meastrales, thinking of getting some Freedoms. Anyone know if the fit is the same?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'd have a word with the boys up at Backcountry UK in Ilkley. They fitted my Freedoms and stock the Scarpa range.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
My boots fit fine.

Sorry... couldn't resist NehNeh
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The Scarpa fit is the same across any of their footware Cool
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Mosha Marc, thanks.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Mosha Marc wrote:
The Scarpa fit is the same across any of their footware Cool

err, not last time i checked

the freedom is a lot higher over the instep, completely different boots in terms of fit and end user
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I meant a 26.5 in one boot is a 26.5 in any of their range.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I was lead to believe that their lasts were much the same too, so that you could buy on that basis. I might have been sold a bum steer.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I asked the boys at backcountry and they confirmed what CEM said. Unfortunately they have sold out. I'll need to look around. My meastrales clipped my instep a little but was easily sorted with a thicker foot bed.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Scarpa have the biggest range of "lasts" across the whole manufactuers list, by miles.Freedom and Maestrale are hugely different.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@CH2O, Hey there fella... how the hell are you? I still have the old Nordica Enforcers although they are more my dodgy condition ski these days.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Scarpa, awesome, cheers, yeah, skis havecome a long way, I'm rocking Blizzard ZeroG 108 for touring, Bent Chetler for big days days, SoLe Seven for pissing about all over and a bunch of silly race stuff that gets out and shows my age. This post tells me we're getting close again, the summer has flown by.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy