Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help to plan our trip please.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Chamcham wrote:
@ChrisP3, Also, Ste Foy is south facing, which means lack of snow could be a problem late season.

Thanks for your support to keep the crowds away! I won't correct that Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
feefee wrote:
I'm taking four seasonnaires, they need mileage! They would love to go back to St Anton so I'm starting my search there. I'm on the case and maybe need to start a new thread re: St Anton? I do love it when a plan comes together Very Happy

Son no 2 is off to St Anton with some friends next season. We are fully expecting him to refuse to go anywhere else in future rolling eyes Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
At 50 it could be the last ski vacation, so you need to go big wink

Niseko.
Jackson Hole.
Verbier.
Mount Elbrus.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@feefee, A St. Anton thread has recently been started by another Snowhead:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=126417
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@feefee - just to add 2p worth: our skis haven't been out of the UK in the last five years. With all the faff and expense of lugging them around we find it easier and cheaper just to rent top flight/new gear in the resort. For a week, it's about EUR60 or so if booked online in advance. You also don't have to worry about loss/damage/anything with them. For a longer stay, the economics are a bit different but the removal of the hassle factor is still there.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We've stopped here before in Pettnau;

http://www.arlberg-alpina.at/apart/index.php/en/

Nice location, ski bus at the bottom of the road. Nothing in the way of apres other than stopping in St Anton and getting a later bus back though. There's a good sized supermarket too on the road up to St Anton on the left so worth having a hire car for that if nothing else.

We flew in to Memmingem too which was closer and really easy to get through as such a small airport.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@feefee, how many people in the party?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
There seems to be a lot of France suggestions, so I will join In! How about Val Cenis? Has a village, convenient to skiing, North facing for April and more extensive than you would think by never hearing of it. Few chalets but lots of hotels or apartments. For expanding the area and days there are regular buses to other ski areas in Maurienne Valley, Termignon or Aussois for example. Failing France, take a look at Chalethotel Diamant in Kronplatz (Dolomite ski area) with www.mountainsunltd.com if it's a special occasion. Skiing, obviously, but other stuff to do and pool, masseur,sauna etc in hotel plus catered accommodation. Accommodation only but offer transfers from some airports. Hope that helps, have a great time wherever You go!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

At 50 it could be the last ski vacation, so you need to go big

Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy