Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bansko, Bulgaria

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just back from the Travel Show at the Scottish Exhibition Centre today. Was at the Balkan Holidays stall and picked up a brochure and DVD about skiing in Bansko, Bulgaria. Looks really nice - anybody been. Have already booked for this year to go to Selva val Gardena, but this could be a possibility for next year or even this year if I have a spare week.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I am a resident in Bansko and run an online travel guide Bansko Travel. It is a good place to spend time but you should choose it carefuly. This year main holidays are already very crowded but in between there is no one. These 2 weeks is empty, just few people on the slopes, which makes excellent for us to ride free. So, choose your vacation in Bansko carefuly and you will have great time.
Greetings
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
me and kim are going on March 4rh. Hope there's still some smow but looks promising. We got our boaeds, both Nidecker, nice bases - they'll be seen more than the tops. Opted for Flow Amp5 bindings abd burton boots which seem quite comfy, I'll post how I get on and do a report on the resort. Hope it's better than Pamporovo last year with narrow pistes and snake trails of learner skiers causing me to wipe out every minute or so! I'm hoping that I'll be able to link more than 3 turns after the week without ending up on my face or my ass. I'm also exercising now trying to get a modicum of fitness and flexibility
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
March 4th is a good choise. It is just after the National Bulgarian holiday and it will not be too crowded. I am a ski instructor in Bansko. If you are intersted in snowboard instructors, you can send me a PM or check our website at: www.banskotravel.com.
greetings
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
grandsmile, do you know if there are any creche/childcare facilities in the resort for our 2 year old, and possible and infant?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
grandsmile, do you know if there are any creche/childcare facilities in the resort for our 2 year old, and possible and infant?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Checking out a link from grandsmile's, site, I am beginning to see possibilities in Bulgaria. Apart from those wild enough to go on the Mad Goat thing, there must be some fantastic ski touring around there.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Keith904, on your question about the child care facilities, there is a kinder garden for children. I am not quite sure if they have age limit but i will ask and let you know.
greetings
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hello Nick, you are right about the ski touring. We have old traditions for ski touring in Bulgaria. There are also ski touring races in April in Pririn mountain. There are various oportunities but the most beautiful routes are in Rila and in Pirin mountains. There are also programs for groups available with professional English, French, German and Spanish speaking guides.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy