Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Next Season is going to be lot more Expensive!

Poster: A snowHead
@Frank Spencer, You can bet what you want ..UK and EU Businesses need the CU and SM.. Without that 100% guarantee and Confidence is economical dissolved in the UK.

Here in Switzerland we would neve dream of breaking that link with the EU....we would sink overnight.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
So are we having this bet or not?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Frank Spencer, he's all mouth and no trousers

He won't honour a bet as he knows he'll be wrong - I'm still waiting for the imminent resignation of the PM which he's predicted at least 4 times over the last few years Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Frank Spencer,

Gambling is for Low Lifes and it is a Loosers Mentalteit.

The UK PM did not resign .yet.she just apppointed the Leader of the other Party to be her Deputy....

But she did inform the EU on Monday...i need to check with source if she withdraw that lastnight

Just hangin on ..on .on.on..on ..
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Frank Spencer, You're assuming the resident parasite has a euro to his name. I wouldn't bet on that.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
A 'Loosers Mentalteit'? Wise words. Still, my offer stands. £1,000 or €1,000 (whichever is greater, lol), that you're wrong and i'm right. Let me know.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Frank Spencer, is there a time limit on this bet? not sure how many brexit days will come and go this year.

I doubt that there will even be a 10% drop, and it will probably bounce back the next day. Some of the larger currency dealers may well sell to prompt a drop so that they can buy back at the lower price. Business as usual.

By the way, has anybody considered the prospect that the £ might jump up against the Euro on leaving, regardless of deal or no deal?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@stanton, If the Swiss are so reliant on the Eurozone, why have they not adopted the currency? Or have they more sense?

You probably don't recall, but there were pre set economic conditions that were supposed to be met by any Country joining the Euro. The ONLY European Country whose economy complied with the these at the time was the UK, who wisely opted to remain out.

The Eurozone is on the brink of economic meltdown. Greece is already bankrupt, Italy on the verge, as are the Balkans.

If the EU makes it too difficult or expensive for UK holidaymakers, it will push those over the edge. The loss of income to Spain and Portugal will seriously damage their economies. France will suffer, but probably not to the same extent.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
As i understand it, in the event of a no-deal brexit (at any time), Stanton believes Sterling will drop at least 25% against the euro overnight. I maintain that it won't. If during the day's trading immediately after a no-deal brexit it touches over 25% lower, he wins. If it doesn't, i win. It's when you ask people to monetise their ludicrous predictions and back themselves with their own money, they shrink from view.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
@king key, @brianatab, @Boris,

Whingin Poms..
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@stanton, Does the Southern Hemisphere have it's own interpretation of the word Whingin?

whinge(Noun) A cry; whinge(Noun) A Complaint; whinge(Verb) To complain, especially in an annoying or persistent manner.

The only comments matching any of the above seem to come from you!

It seems a bit like ball tampering and blaming the batsman for the state of the ball.

Telling someone they are talking cr*p, or challenging them to put their money where their mouth is would not come into the above category.

When you are challenged to back up your comments, try to use a reasoned argument with facts. You might be taken seriously. Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
He gets arsey when he is wrong, so that's just about always.

Back on topic, I just had a week skiing holiday in Serre Chevalier, £325! 1/2 board, flights and transfers included just had to buy the lift pass. Cheapest holiday in years, so once again Stantroll is wrong.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
The implications are negative for the British Pound outlook...
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@stanton, I think @Frank Spencer, is still waiting for you to accept his challenge on that.
when was the last time any outlook proved remotely accurate?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@stanton, which newspapers do you read for your updates? You strike me as someone who might have been an avid believer in The News of the World
ski holidays
As Diana Ross once sang....
latest report
stanton wrote:

Here in Switzerland we would neve dream of breaking that link with the EU....we would sink overnight.

because you are a small country & do what you are told by germany
snow conditions
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/apr/04/leaked-file-shows-stark-contrasts-for-britons-in-eu-after-no-deal-brexit
ski holidays
@brianatab, The Fool of Snowheads
ski holidays
stanton wrote:
@brianatab, I'm the Fool of Snowheads

FIFU
snow report
@adithorp, Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
Volatile

https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/gbp-live-today/11131-pound-sterling-unavoidable-snap-general-election-poses-downside-risks-vs-euro-and-u-s-dollar
snow conditions
Blue tile - and about as much relevance Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
Now i'll extend the bet to the effect of a snap general election as well
snow conditions
@stanton,

When is the £/€ going to hit parity?

I need to transfer euros back to UK but not sure how long to wait.
snow report
stewart woodward wrote:
@stanton,

When is the £/€ going to hit parity?

I need to transfer euros back to UK but not sure how long to wait.
It'll be a longer weight than all these. Laughing

latest report
Who needs or would want a Sterling account.?

Only Chf and Euro are of any use.
latest report
stanton wrote:
TBF, I do find them incredibly useful when i drop in to my local Waitrose for a loaf of bread
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ok, we'll make it CHF or € then. Waiting for your call...
snow report
@BergenBergen, Waitrose - how new money wink . I believe my butler settles the account at Fortnums with guineas.
snow report
@chocksaway, Very Happy
snow report
chocksaway wrote:
@BergenBergen, Waitrose - how new money wink . I believe my butler settles the account at Fortnums with guineas.

You need shops for food rather than eating what you hunt on your estate. Shocked
ski holidays
@T Bar, Just occasionally one needs a bottle of Oporto's finest to marinade the venison in...
ski holidays
BergenBergen wrote:
stanton wrote:
TBF, I do find them incredibly useful when i drop in to my local Waitrose for a loaf of bread

its a dead hard currency
snow report
chocksaway wrote:
@T Bar, Just occasionally one needs a bottle of Oporto's finest to marinade the venison in...

I have to confess I thought one could just get it from one's Portuguese lands, I didn't realise one needed a third party.
snow report
chocksaway wrote:

The lech ski hut we stopped at today had a bottle of chateux latour 2000 for a mere 1505 of these Euro things that our @stanton is so fond of. That would be perfect for your venison.
snow conditions
Indeed, not sure tonight's guests will run to that though. But as the venison season, and wild boar for that matter, is over. So it's beef in port and guiness, with brandy snap baskets to follow, faite maison, of course Very Happy
ski holidays
stanton wrote:
its a dead hard currency
Yes, indeed, this new contactless thing is a life saver for those who can't remember their PIN
snow conditions
Still waiting for you to grow a pair Stanton, we can even make it Bitcoins if you like?
snow conditions
Still waiting for you to grow a pair Stanton, we can even make it Bitcoins if you like?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy