Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Next Season is going to be lot more Expensive!

Poster: A snowHead
I have him on ignore but obiously can still see when people quote him and from the gaps that people are still conversing with him. My only question is... why?

I mean I get it can be fun taking the mickey occasionally but some people seem to be seriously engaging with him... although one doubts that can ever really be possible...
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stanton wrote:
@king key, Pilots will be indispensable in the not to distant future... You can learn to ski without ski instructors...

king key wrote:
Carry on Stantroll, what's your next joke?

@king key

https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/gbp-live-today/9640-pound-to-euro-and-dollar-exchange-rates-down-on-sterling-fear-factor

I feel sorry for the British Tourists to the EU who will feel take a huge financial hit (winter/summer 2018/2019)

yea.. having only 990 euros to spend instead of 1000 euro is really going to hit hard.

Sorry kids, no ice-cream today. Need to make the 10 euros back.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
[quote="stanton"]@king key, Pilots will be indispensable in the not to distant future... You can learn to ski without ski instructors...

dispensable ?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
stanton wrote:
@skitrack,

Einstein
Newton
Pythagoras
Schubert
Strauss
Beethoven

Never took Tests they were just Clever & Creative Folks. Very Happy

I love it when you talk dirty. By dirty I mean BullShite

Einstein
In 1895, at the age of 16, Einstein took the entrance examinations for the Swiss Federal Polytechnic in Zürich (later the Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule, ETH). He failed to reach the required standard in the general part of the examination,[25] but obtained exceptional grades in physics and mathematics

Newton
In the 1660's it was more about who youn wer erather than what you were. Newton was a giant of science and shone through it.

Pythagoras
Sittign exams. Ohh FFS

Schubert
Strauss
Beethoven

Ohhh!¬!!! FFFFFFFS
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There are others that batted against academia. One I worked with briefly just after he won his Nobel prize for Chemistry tells how he fought against academia and the process. His dad makes $50m a year. Yep it is easy to stick two fingers up if you're loaded..
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
stanton wrote:
@king key, Pilots will be indispensable in the not to distant future... You can learn to ski without ski instructors...

You could have brain surgery without a qualified doctor, except for you no one would adopt for that either.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mr.Egg wrote:

Sorry kids, no ice-cream today. Need to make the 10 euros back.
More like less tips for the locals, so Stantroll will be even poorer.....oh the irony. Laughing
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
stantroll wrote:
Quote:

Given the business I'm in I can assure you that whatever type of pilots there are will still have to be qualified - and before you say "UAV"s - the UAV controllers, designers, maintenance engineers etc etc will also have to be qualified
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@skitrack, you are good bait.....

The Pound Sterling will continue to slide against ALL currencies if no deal with EU.

One more high profile serving British Minister to mention "no deal" will help the slide ...and fund next ski season & summer Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Parity here we go.....

https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/eur/9646-pound-to-euro-exchange-rate-parity-rabobank-view
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I think stanton is showing that he's just a racist
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Racists and bigots have no place on this website and Admin should seriously look at banning stanton. This is a skiing forum, not somewhere to air your prejudiced views.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Frank Spencer, just because he is anti-British does not make him a racist. He is just an attention seeking idiot and no-one should pay him any notice. Idiots like him should be ignored. There is nothing they hate more
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Rabbie wrote:
@Frank Spencer, just because he is anti-British does not make him a racist. He is just an attention seeking idiot and no-one should pay him any notice. Idiots like him should be ignored. There is nothing they hate more

This is an EU citizen who chooses to live in Switzerland.

'Do as I say, not as I do'
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Frank Spencer,

This Topic is about the increase the price of Ski/Sun Vacation for UK tourists due to to loss in value of Sterling against the Euro directly due to the UK Brexit Referendum vote.

Nothing to do with Racism/Prejudice...and a very strange/odd statement to make.

Please remove/edit or I will ask Admin..
ski holidays
Don't try to hide your racism/prejudice behind that currency nonsense. You are clearly a bigot and take great delight in posting anti-U.K articles. You take every opportunity to gloat and admin should remove your account. I repeat this is a skiing forum and while currency fluctuations affect all of our holidays, you have overstepped the mark in letting your naked racism show through. Please remove/edit all of your prejudicial remarks or i will ask Admin to.
snow report
stanton wrote:
blahblahblah wrote:
I would think that Singh might be more popular. Patel is 45th.

You down about this @mohamed?

Hardly a surprise. The Nettherlands has one of the biggest & expanding Islamic population in Europe.

All first Sons have to be called Mohamed in retarded Islam.

They do not practice contraception either.
You can always rely on @stanton to deliver if you wait long enough
snow report
I know you will not take my word but here it is ....Check out their members

http://sbit.org.uk/

Government plans for Brexit could see the price of European holidays rise by almost a third and
put thousands of British jobs at risk by forcing British companies to pay into overseas
state social insurance schemes, so escalating staff costs, reports SBIT (Seasonal Businesses in Travel)
an organisation representing over 200 outbound British travel companies.

http://sbit.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/SBIT-A-Crisis-Looming-Aug-2018-PRESS-RELEASE-AUG-2018.pdf
snow conditions
Racist troll
snow report
@Frank Spencer,

Who we are

SBIT (Seasonal Businesses in Travel) is a unique and diverse group of over 200 outbound British travel and service companies operating throughout the summer and winter holiday seasons.

latest report
Racist troll
snow report
stanton wrote:
@Frank Spencer,

Who we are

SBIT (Seasonal Businesses in Travel) is a unique and diverse group of over 200 outbound British travel and service companies operating throughout the summer and winter holiday seasons.

I book my own flights direct with airline
I book my own chalet direct with French Owner
I book my own lift pass direct with Resort Tourism office
I sort out ski hire for the rest of the group
I arrange resort / airport transfers with local operators. Being there is more than 8 of us, we need a few cars or car + minibus.

So far with todays exchange rate compared to when we first started putting down deposits a few months ago ,the price has increased by 1.5% or about £12

not 33% & not £250
snow report
stanton wrote:
@Frank Spencer,

This Topic is about the increase the price of Ski/Sun Vacation for UK tourists due to to loss in value of Sterling against the Euro directly due to the UK Brexit Referendum vote.

Nothing to do with Racism/Prejudice...and a very strange/odd statement to make.

Please remove/edit or I will ask Admin..

Absolutely priceless Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
@Mr.Egg, you are a minority...

Plenty of the Companys signed up arrange everthing for clients..

Your welcome to your Selfish
opinion but the reality is quite different for the majority (UK families/tourist) who want to go on Holiday ..
The cost of a holiday will (has) increase....
ski holidays
The racist is trolling again
snow conditions
stanton wrote:

Einstein
Newton
Pythagoras
Schubert
Strauss
Beethoven

All of them INTJ ………….. wink

And if you do not recognise this then you are just as thick as Stanton himself!!!!
snow report
@stanton, Just wait until Mercedes, Audi, Porsche, Volkswagen, Skoda and their French counterparts get punatively taxed by the UK as a response to Bernier's stupidity. There is a greater EU market in the UK than vice-versa post Brexit.

UK skiers will cut their cloth accordingly.
snow conditions
@Frank Spencer,

Im informing the UK consumer of what is happening.

Your contributing nothing only being abusive in an uneducated way .....
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@skimastaaah,

This is about the cost of Ski/Sun Vacations..

It is not about the Mercedez Benz or any automobiles..
ski holidays
stanton wrote:
@Frank Spencer,

Im informing the UK consumer of what is happening.

Your contributing nothing only being abusive in an uneducated way .....

And who do you think gives a toss what you think? You don't even live here you sick troll.

What do you know of education, you told us exams and qualifications are are for insecure people, you know nothing but rubbish you see on Youtube and read in The Guardian.

When I asked you what experience you had in finance you failed completely to answer, you know nothing.
ski holidays
Mr.Egg wrote:

yea.. having only 990 euros to spend instead of 1000 euro is really going to hit hard.

Sorry kids, no ice-cream today. Need to make the 10 euros back.[/quote]

Go easy. It probably takes ages to make 10 Euro in taxi tips when everyone thinks you're a dick.
latest report
snow conditions
stanton wrote:
@skimastaaah,

This is about the cost of Ski/Sun Vacations..

It is not about the Mercedez Benz or any automobiles..

Once again Stanton you miss the point.

Everything is going to cost more for UK consumers when Britain leaves the EU. Consequently there will be punitive import taxes placed on EU manufacturing/commodities as and when the EU try to get the 100 Billion Euros "divorce" settlement from the UK. You will be able to thank Monsieur Barnier for that.

A hard Brexit is now inevitable which means a trade war is inevitable also. As regards skiers and ski holidays, there's less than one million UK skier/boarder holidays per year who will be looking at value for money skiing and NOT automatically looking at traditional high mileage high cost ski resorts. That in itself will change the demography of skiing holidays for UK based skiers/boarders. Inevitably in the same way as the UK consumers will change the demography of cars they buy. This shift will affect all types of commodities/consumables from the EU that the UK domestic market will sustain. Once EU goods are recognised as way over-priced in the domestic UK market place there will be the inevitable decline in such goods. All of these readily replaced by price conscious global providers. Welcome to the 21st Century! Toofy Grin

BTW ……………. it's Mercedes Benz.

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Wed 8-08-18 12:16; edited 2 times in total
ski holidays
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-sterling-britain/sterling-slides-to-nine-month-low-against-euro-idUKKBN1KT0P5
snow report
@stanton, Yesterday the exchange rate for £500 plus at the UK Post Office website was 1.12 Euros. That's a 15% increase on the value of the £ against the Euro since 2009.

AND ….. from your own data the mean exchange rate over the past 9 months appears to be just about 1.13. Equating to a 0.8% fall in real terms.

AND ….. from your opening post of just over 2 years ago I quote …….

"..At the close: Markets enter reverse as Brexit strains stack up

1 Pound =$1.10 and €1.03 Coming !!!!"

Using your own data gain I can expect my 2018/2019 ski holidays to be about 10% CHEAPER than last season or the season before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
snow report
Don't confuse him with all those numbers, remember he has no qualifications and it'll only hurt his head. Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
@skimastaaah, @king key,

I know im right and many members here agree.
ski holidays
stanton wrote:
@skimastaaah, @king key,

Name them snowHead
snow conditions
@stanton,

I have already booked my holiday for next year. Going to Canada instead of France. If the EU don't want us I will spend my money elsewhere.
snow report
stanton wrote:
@skimastaaah, @king key,

All lunatics think they are right and fools never differ.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy