Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

IGLU

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone every used IGLU SKI to book a trip. I'm slightly perplexed. We have a quote from them for what appears to be an Inghams chalet in Alp D'HUES, but they are cheaper. Wondering what the catch might be.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've used them a few times (not for a couple of years) - never had any issues!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Posidrive, Iglu Ski probably has a larger audience it can sell to, so Inghams likely see it as a way to shift more holidays.

You could always give Inghams a call and use it as a negotiation tool...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Iglu is a broker not a tour operator. I used them in Feb and got what I paid for. That was an Alpine Elements holiday.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Iglu Ski are NOT a tour operator, they are simply on on line travel agent, selling holidays for a number of tour operators. I was constantly amazed by guests arriving at Innsbruck airport looking for Iglu staff. Some people just don't really understand what they are booking. Check with Inghams (Hotelplan) direct. Like any agent, Iglu may ADD their own fees, (commision), or sell less popular or difficult to fill holidays at a discount. If you book though one of these agents, you will still be bound by the TO's T & C's, so make sure you read those.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Used Iglu a few times, usually because they were a couple of quid cheaper than booking direct with Inghams for the hotel we use. Always amusing to be able to compare the price for the "Iglu exclusive" hotel vs. the exact same "Inghams exclusive" hotel.

Never had any issues, even when we swapped a group member days before the trip due to bereavement.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
... and I would add to @Old Man Of Lech, point about Ts n Cs... Iglu were explicitly clear aboue whose holiday it was, and whose Ts n Cs.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Maybe worth looking at the Inghams site too. They will have lots of travel options whilst Iglu may just be directing you to the Gatwick Flight.

Went to Courchevel this year with Ski Total (a cousin of Inghams). Met folk who lived in our neighbouring village in Southampton who were shocked to find they could have flown from our fabulous local airport rather than Gatwick. Okay it is always a gamble with FlyMAYBe but that is another thread.

You can get discount for Inghams with Ski Club GB. Also check if you can with Quidco (changes).
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
In the end we went with IGLU. A couple of quid cheaper than Inghams but that was not the real issue, they bent over backwards giving quote after quote as each person in our group revised their flight and room requirements. No problem at all flying from any of the airports, including Southampton. All documents/paperwork appear swiftly as well
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy