Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

STEEP - videogame

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'd be up for this. I'm on a PlayStation.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
> I pulled off a really cool wingsuit flight the other night and had nobody to share it with Sad

This might interest you

http://youtube.com/v/x1xEOiPrMNU
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have this on PlayStation, really enjoying it and I love the open world and multiplayer aspect of it, sometimes I just like to explore a bit and not just do the challenges.

I took part in the alpha and beta trials and liked it then, and they ironed out some of the niggles which is good that they listened.

Only thing I would add is maybe a little bit more life....bars, working lifts, occasional animal, Davina ( Wink ) etc, but otherwise it's hard to fault as winter sports games go.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Whitters, yeah always thought a few pistes and chairlifts would be good, a bit like Snow.

Also jibbing and rail tricks. There are a few places that they've go things which are ideal for jibbing but the mechanics don't really let you or score points. Nice that the Alaska update included a patch on the G-force thing so that you don't crash when hucking big cliffs. There were a few challenges that were nearly impossible because of the old system.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@SnoodlesMcFlude, I've managed to get a few rail slides in, although the game doesn't seem to make much of a feature of them, and you do just tend to 'lock-on and drop-off'.

Got to spend a bit more time in the game to get my head around how the whole freeride points and multiplier systems rack up too, I've mainly just been trick-monkeying them to build up scores in challenges. Tried to play last night but got steamrollered by patches and you can't connect to the servers unless you're on the latest patch...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
3.6GB of patches last night! It seemed to be happy to let me start playing before it had completely finished downloading, but when I did start playing it seemed to have forgotten the progress I've made to date and all those drop zones...

Still getting the hang of pulling off decent tricks. But wingsuit action is coming on nicely.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Setup a community group called Snowheads (original eh?). Probably only visible to playstationers unfortunately... investigations ongoing.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm keen to ski Denali after watching this

http://youtube.com/v/plMKifLwEHM

I have a friend who was co-guiding on the mountain when he got badly ill. He woke up to find himself alone in a tent with nothing else with a storm raging outside, the group he was with including the head guide had abandoned him. The storm died down after 24hours and he found the strength to ski down the mountain (he's skied near 8000m Himalayan summits). Needless to say that was the end of the relationship with the guide. They claim they thought he was dead and were going for help/body recovery
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy