Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

park lessons Les Deux Alpes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I'm going to be in Les Deux Alpes next week and was hoping to use the time to develop some basic park skiing skills (I have none at the moment), since there's not a great deal else to do on the snow. I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone who is around in the summer?

Thanks!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@oc, buy some armour . . . it's a glacier . . . it's off-white concrete . . . it's gonna hurt.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
won't it at least be unskiiably slushy by lunchtime ? Smile
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@oc, The summer snow park is enormous and there has been a lot of snow up there recently so take no notice. Lifts open at 7 and only run until lunchtime. I'd pop into European Ski School or First Tracks. Likely to be an Italian instructor but they all speak good English.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@oc, not always as long as you leave lunchtime till after 14:00. Get an early start and you can have a solid 6hrs plus of 'crisp' to 'wet sugar' conditions. You'll get 3 or 4 hours of great snow as long as you remember that under that top couple of inches the surface is as gentle as a Fox's glacier Mint. If you're pushing your limits, be prepared and get some body armour.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@masque @ Claude B - thanks both, hat's helpful. Very excited to be skiing in less than a week in the middle of the summer. Even if it's a bit limited/painful, it's still skiing!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy