Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

" Staus Quo " concert on Ischgl mountain top

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The rock goup Status Quo will round off the 2005/06 ski season at the Austrian resort of Ischgl on Sunday 23rd April.

See here for details - Ischgl concert
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great! Snow and Quo! What more could you want ?!
da-dum-da-dum....etc... Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A good reason to stay in France then!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
marc gledhill, Laughing
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
'Avalanche control' . . . the next Quo album
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hmmmm - a bit of a detour to Val T but ............ never seen the Quo live - a missing supergroup in my collection .... Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Didn't Status Quo play at Kleine Scheidegg a few years' back?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
easiski wrote:
never seen the Quo live - a missing supergroup in my collection .... Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled

Got to be done easiski! Great night out, despite all the usual old bloke/3 chord jokes - and as for open air and in the mountains.... Hmmm... who flies to Ischgl ?? Razz

Songs to ski to - 'Down Down' anyone ? wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I would be a bit worred that they can handle the altitude... About a decade back when they were already getting on a bit I remember one of them passing out on stage...

Jerry, "diggery down..."

(showing my age. Sad)
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
PG, How about sharing the driving???? We could meet on the road and share a car and then back to BSM/Val T ............ rolling eyes rolling eyes
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quo were live at Epsom evening races last year. Was without a doubt the worst live performance, worst sound, and worst beer I had ever experienced.

And yes I did lose my shirt on the horses too. But that doesnt cloud my judgement at all about the Quo. Even my friend - a diehard lifelong fan (And with Quo that makes her an elder) - wondered what they were on.

PG wrote:
About a decade back when they were already getting on a bit I remember one of them passing out on stage..

Yes, did that in Epsom too, but I think it was a nap rather than passing out wink

ScottyDog
not a Quo fan then
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy