Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EasyJet Travel between: 6 Feb – 25 Mar 2017

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thanks for flagging this. 5 of us from Southend (our local) to GVA at the start of Easter for £90. Cheaper than the taxi to Heathrow, so I've cancelled the BA flights!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yeah, I was keen on that route but didn't want to run the risk of not getting a return flight back. It looks like they might not continue the route in spring/summer.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the heads up on this. Just booked 2x one ways for GVA to NCL 4th March. 20 pounds each.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
BHX - GVA - Sunday to Sunday in March. Booked with 1 x 20kg bag and selected seats for £152. Perfect. Could have got for around £30 less if I had selected late flight out and early return.

More than happy with that price. Now at over £200.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@snowhound, they didn't continue it much (if at all) beyond Easter this year, so we're on BA back into City airport at the end of Easter.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
When Mrs B was a teacher we opted to go Transatlantic for a few Feb half term trips, albeit for only a week. The half term rip off factor was non-existent and we usually found reasonably priced flights and accommodation; and (more often than not) deserted slopes.

Trips included Winter Park, Banff, Jackson Hole, Vail, Park City, Alta and Lake Tahoe.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy