Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

1st Ski trip for next season booked!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Solden in December, can't wait!!!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have 2 booked already Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Show off!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Christmas booked four weeks ago. Just waiting for the bash buttons for the other three weeks. snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Haha mega where's everyone going?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Andorra in Feb, Pila in April Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Sun 29-05-16 9:09; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ive got a week in Les Gets at the end of Jan and a week in Val D for Easter.

Hopefully through in a couple of long weekends along the way too.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
2 weeks over Xmas & new year with family & lads weekend 20th Jan booked already, waiting for post 6 February flights to be released then half term with family & 2 further lads weekends. If I don't get better this year I am giving up Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Livigno for Christmas, PreBBWUW(4), S13BB and, if I can afford the leave/get a pass from the Head Chef, the EoSB. snowHead

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Sun 29-05-16 15:43; edited 3 times in total
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
@lampbus and I are thinking Sölden the week before Christmas & two weeks in Val Thorens during the Easter holidays. snowHead
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@schneeflocke, Very Happy . We've got 3 weeks already sorted over Christmas period , will book 2 weeks March, and then probably the EoSB.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Booked St Anton 2017 in before I left this year; airfares purchased a few weeks later in March. 248 days to go, but the Australian season starts in 2 weeks. If there is snow, then only a beginner's run will be open, but I don't care. It will be so good to be back in the mountains and on skis again... 😀
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Hells Bells, we haven't booked yet - largely because the b&b we like staying at Christmas only takes bookings from July but we have blocked our preferred weeks out in our diaries Smile Depending on timings we might see you at the EosB!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Booked 1st week in April 2017 in Les Deux Alpes and the following week in Ischgl/Samnaun. Will try to fit in a long weekend in January too. Half term week Feb 2018 provisionally booked in Courmayeur, and may give Madonna di Campiglio a go for Easter that year.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
All 6 of my trips (all Chamonix) booked, most of them 355 days ahead as soon as BA release the flights...

A heads up for early bookers that Avis/budget prices are pretty reasonable right now for next season's Geneva bookings. They were materially the cheapest, e.g £327 for 3 weeks at Easter, 188 for 8 days at Feb half term.
ski holidays
Solden is in the bag for December and Madonna di campiglio is getting booked next week for Feb half term!!! Can't wait for both!!!
snow conditions
Already booked for week before Christmas, which includes OH's birthday. We usually do Tignes with Mountainsun, that week, which is cheap as chips but absolutely fine. However, this year is a "big birthday" so we are pushing the boat out and going posh in Obergurgl Cool .
latest report
got flights to zurich booked last week of jan, and flights to barcelona booked last week of feb! now just need to find somewhere to stay for both trips......
snow report
Think I'll just head out in November for the season again Toofy Grin
latest report
@Claude B, Its easy to go off some people Very Happy
latest report
I might do a week race training in summer and Toussaint in October first though Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
I'm jealous! First baby due in October (which don't get me wrong, I'm incredibly excited about) so think I / we will be restricted to a bit of time in a dome, or maybe a weekend in Scotland or Oslo, this year
snow report
Just booked a few days in Le Grand Bornand at Easter - not doing Christmas this season for the first time in about eight years... It'll be weird to be at home.
ski holidays
Alpe D'Huez mid January and Madonna Di Camp mid March.
snow conditions
After far too many years spent idly gawking at the yearly Japan thread, Niseko for two weeks in Jan! Mikepow should be getting commission from the tourist board.
ski holidays
Pila February half term Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
I think i booked every weekend for the whole season
ski holidays
Blimey! You lot are organised. We usually go late March and it wouldn't occur to me to even start planning the holiday until late January or Fenruary. Must get more organised!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Easter booked for family. Just need to book my sanity week though that's usually last minute.
snow report
January - Japan, March - 3 valleys Very Happy
ski holidays
January in champoluc
March in cervinia
Counting the days already
latest report
Just booked la plagne christmas week with my girlfriend so exited!
ski holidays
@yorkshirelad, did cervinia january just gone. The most snow i'd ever had took me an hour and a half to free myself after eating snow at the side of the run haha
ski holidays
Looking forward to plenty of snow from jan to march next year....Last week in Feb this year in montgenevre was pants... champoluc in January was nearly all artificial snow
latest report
Ten days in Mayrhofen booked late jan/early Feb. Then a week in Aviemore in March for old times sake.
snow conditions
@esaw1, how nice to see a post since Friday talking about what keeps us coming back to this forum. It so lovely to see people thinking about skiing rather than all that "political business" going on. You have made me feel so much better! 😀
snow report
@Perty, +1! @esaw1, welcome to Snowheads.

Would love to have something booked, but it'll be a while yet for us (although we are lucky to have a summer trip to the Dolomites coming up). Will be looking into Serre Chevalier - think it would suit both OH (keen on off piste) and me (low intermediate) pretty well...
snow report
Just booked the flights for my half term trip. Back to Scandinavia again....
snow conditions
Thinking of booking the week pre-Christmas but do I dare after 2 Christmas' with poor snow? DS just told me that he has a school trip to go on at Easter, and we have visitors at Christmas. This leaves us the only choice of pre-Christmas week. Does anyone know if Obergurgl have good snow-making facilities in the worst case scenario?
latest report
@Snowy123, well, we've booked for 16th December week. I picked Obergurgl (never been before) because it has one of the best snow-making systems around. But it's high, so pretty snow-sure and I fully expect natural snow to have fallen, and stayed, too.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy