Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Amazon Warehouse Deals

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@SnoodyMcFlude, I think I was possibly unlucky and I suppose that is the risk you take when they list an item as "used."
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Picked up on this thread last weekend. Checked UK but nothing to tempt me. Checked DE and found replacements for both my photo-chromatic & low light goggles for €40 incl shipping.

Ordered Monday, arrived today. One box had been opened and labels removed from the goggles (but they are themselves pristine), the other box & goggles are utterly as new.

Many thanks @blueskix!!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That's €40 for both pairs btw.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hammerite wrote:
@SnoodyMcFlude, I think I was possibly unlucky and I suppose that is the risk you take when they list an item as "used."

Yep. I'll still be fairly happy though, £36 for those goggles is a decent saving.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
midgetbiker wrote:
Picked up on this thread last weekend. Checked UK but nothing to tempt me. Checked DE and found replacements for both my photo-chromatic & low light goggles for €40 incl shipping.

Ordered Monday, arrived today. One box had been opened and labels removed from the goggles (but they are themselves pristine), the other box & goggles are utterly as new.

Many thanks @blueskix!!

Yeah you'll still never have the right lens on and whine constantly about it wink

Edit : own vision deficiency in the long walk out ping pong ball hypothermia incident acknowledged
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Picked up goggles from the Post Office today and they're mint, still with tags and with a spare lens that still has the protective plastic on it (although the one in the frame didn't). Chuffed with that, £36 isn't an absolute steal but it's a great bargain. Also picked up some headphones/handsfree things that go in the ear part of my helmet. £15 and have a good bass on them, plus the right one is a big button to pause/play so I can stop the music when I need to Very Happy What with this bundle and the new skis I got yesterday I'm more desperate than normal to be skiing....only another 7 months Shocked
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I thought I'd picked up a great deal on a pair of Leki ski poles from Millets - except one turned up without a strap and the other was bent. Customer service were 'helpful', said they'd send me another pair out and arrange collection. An hour later got an email saying they'd been unable to pick the replacement order and were giving me a refund. Waste of f'ing time Twisted Evil
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy