Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski the whole 2017 season in Switzerland for Free

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
maggi wrote:

Half a year! I've spent my whole life doing that, (well, according to my husband) Little Angel .

Wow Very Happy good for you.
I had no idea you were so privileged.
Seems that it is you leading the life of a fairy princess.

Most of us are not nearly so lucky.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
nixmap wrote:
maggi wrote:

Half a year! I've spent my whole life doing that, (well, according to my husband) Little Angel .

Wow Very Happy good for you.
I had no idea you were so privileged.
Seems that it is you leading the life of a fairy princess.

Most of us are not nearly so lucky.

Maybe not my whole life, but I certainly spend more than HALF of my life doing what *I* want (rather than what somebody else's "want").

Perhaps I too, am leading the life of a fairy princess. I'm certainly luckier than many. But I didn't get here by asking others to "work for free". Nor did I get here by doing "free" working ski holidays for some "less lucky" guy either. Toofy Grin
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
abc wrote:

....... But I didn't get here by asking others to "work for free".

Work for free ??? Im sure the post said ski for free
I reckon you are just trying to discourage people deliberately . I dont understand the motivation behind that.

abc wrote:
Nor did I get here by doing "free" working ski holidays for some "less lucky" guy either. Toofy Grin

I guess thats not the case for maggi at least she appears to be saying she does exactly what she wants but also mixes household day to day activities....
Washing Ironing Fun and Entertainment Toofy Grin
Sound familiar to anyone ??
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@nixmap, people quibble with you because your responses are so disingenuous and evasive.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy