Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Summer host jobs

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My daughter has been back from her Winter season working in the Alps for barely a month, she's already decided that England isn't all it's cracked up to be, and is applying for summer season hosting jobs!
I know there are a few folk on here who seem to be based in Morzine/Les Gets, which is where she would like to go, so I said I'd ask if any of you have any idea of companies or chalets that might be looking for summer staff?
The reason for Morzine/Les Gets is that we have been going there regularly Summer and Winter since she was 3, and we happen to have already booked to go out there in August.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Tell her to post- watch the Morzine Facebook pages and look at far and wide workers.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think she's found both of those already.
I shall have to nudge her towards Snowheads- I think she thinks it's just one of those boring things her Mum does....
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Summer jobs in Morzine tend to go to those already here @karin, does she have anything saved? Might be worth getting a room in a house share and picking up work whilst she is here if she can afford to do it.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@karin, you have a PM Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@karin, she could try putting her details in the Solutions Room of Chalets Direct, there is a section for jobs. Most of them always appear to be for the winter but there might be some summer interest.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll pass them all on!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Could always try the TO's that have summer programmes: Inghams, Scott Dunn, Crystal etc. Not likely to get a choice of resort at this stage tho, be a case of wherever they need staff.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Sitter, I think she's only interested if it's Morzine. Ironically at the end of her Winter season with Crystal they did offer her a summer job, but at the time having spent 5 months away from home she thought she'd be wanting to spend Summer in England!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Chamonix is much busier in summer than winter, not necessarily any chalet jobs but plenty of others and most places struggle to find short term staff as everyone in the valley wants a 12 month job. Not 4/5 winter + 2/3 summer.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Idris, yes, Chamonix would be second choice, she's a climber.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
She's got a Skype interview on Monday morning Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy