Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

flow bindings - what your thoughts on them?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Oisin Osh Kelly, Not my thread, the honour goes to Frostie1861. Me, I'm a whips and chains man too. My focusing could have been affected by being forced to go to Ikea Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Puzzled They do a wicked pear cider, or is that too much of a ladies drink?

Still, if top 20 riders can use flows, then a top 30 rider like myself might be able to use them. Sooo much less hassle. However, I've sworn not to buy any new kit for this season. Any sponsors lurking?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
saxabar wrote:
prog99, But yes, you are right, this is a good enough reason for this debate to be put to bed.

ah-ha, but your were responsible for the above comment... thus I thought I'd keep it open with well informed analysis and sofa side(Ikea Mind you) commentary.....

ahhh what the hey flows/straps/wallace and grommit slippers.... who cares... even If I could think about dropping into a pipe like those guys....

Whatever floats yer boat!! wink

ps all my Ikea furniture is on sychronised melt-down.... I can hear the swedes calling me..... noooo !!! Laughing Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oisin Osh Kelly, Dropping in is never an issue . . . it's getting rid of the pink stains in the ice and the broon 'uns in yer keks after that's the problem. Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Forward planning.... bought Broon trooser's this year Laughing Though could make straight off the slope Apres a bit of a problem....
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oisin Osh Kelly, Just join the saisonnaires, you'll fit in just fine.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Or investment banker weekenders, they're full of it too Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
yeah i noticed there were a lot of Flow boards, couldn't see a lot of the bindings due to camera angles and the long trousers but there were definately a few Flows out there but mostly straps which you could tell by the way they released them at the bottom
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I wonder if worn by choice or enforced by sponser... I'm guessing though that it would be through own choice....

The fools!!! Twisted Evil .... muhwahahahah Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I think the current x-games champ (some Finn) uses all Flow gear.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Kim and I have got flows me amp5 and Kim Mk3's If I can use them anyone can, so I'll maybe post my findings after I come back from me hols, if I'm not too badly hurt :
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
When putting on straps last year I was always on my ass. With the Flows I was always on my knees, I didn't find them that much easier toput on. At a novice level a lack of response was not evident to me but they scored massive points for comfort.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I find with Flows, I can either put them on, or slip my foot in whilst on the lift & then just ride straight off or reach down & pull the back up as I'm riding off the lift.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy