Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I have a Dilemma with my Gatwick flights

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My fights to Les Arcs are from Gatwick on a Saturday out 13.35 back the following week at 18.20.

I live in the north midlands and in the past have used a transfer flight from Manchester to Gatwick. I can get a flight down to Gatwick on the Saturday morning no problem.

However the return flight I cannot get as all the Gatwick-Manchester (or any other local airport i.e. Liverpool) flights have flown by the time I clear the airport. (est. 1900)

So I am looking at driving down but the thought of driving back up on Saturday evening after a week on the piste is not good.

So now I am looking to book a hotel +8days parking deal. I have not checked but can that night offered be taken at the end of the week and not the first night? Then I can drive back rested on Sunday.

Anyone got any other thoughts or Ideas.

Thanks

Nick
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes, wee have done this before I am sure
think its was via holiday extras? something like that.

If not try speaking to the hotel directly there are loads at Gatwick.

Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nick_C, have looked into getting a train or bus back?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Elizabeth B,

Just as bad, virgin trains quoted 13 hours Shocked

It seems no one wants to go north on saturday nights NehNeh

The more I think about it, a relaxing evening in a hotel sounds good, instead of getting back and straight into the hassle of washing clothes, house, cat work etc.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nick_C, I can't even get from newcastle to Durham (1 station away) on a Saturday after 9 o'clock.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Nick_C, no chance of a bus Gatwick to Heathrow and a later flight?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy