Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Inspiration for next season: Ben Briggs interview and videos

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well worth a read, also some tasty embedded videos

https://www.thebmc.co.uk/watch-ben-briggs-ski-the-north-face-of-the-col-armand-charlet
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Oh superb!
Only watched the armand charlet vid so far but it is fan-bloody-tastic - great conditions, great line and you really get a feel for the skiing involved.
Inevitably the camera makes it look less steep than it is but you get a sense of the steepness from the sideways drift, the slough and the ultra deep flexion they are making on every turn.
Since Mr Briggs seems to be on ranger carbonlites - I clearly have no excuses for not manning-up next season Skullie
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Impressive!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jedster wrote:
.......Since Mr Briggs seems to be on ranger carbonlites - I clearly have no excuses for not manning-up next season Skullie

R.98 Carbonlites & R.118 Ragnarok CarbonLites, both with Radical 2's to be precise Cool
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Great video. Have the same brand skis too. Unfortunately, that's where the similarities end. Blush
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
On fire....
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@spyderjon, fancy you knowing that. Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Great video, really enjoyed watching that, I have r98,s. Lovely ski and a pair of directors. Also great ski. Not up to doing couloirs thou.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I saw Mr Briggs speak at the Kendal mountain festival, unfortunately I saw him right after seeing Christophe Profit's lecture and Mr Briggs just didn't cut it after that, rather self promotional, while Profit was completely understated and modest.
I left the Briggs talk after 10 minutes...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy