Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How can I persuade Mrs McClean to ski in the new Dubai Skidome?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Mrs McClean has to attend a meeting in Dubai over the weekend and deliver a paper on the economic prospects for the region over the next decade. All very boring, I know, but what did strike me as a fantastic opportunity was a possibility to try out the new ski slope that's just been developed by Clulow Snow-Mec. Unfortunately, Angela has a take it or leave it attitude to skiing and I've been wondering what I can do to persuade her to go. Any suggestions? I've tried the usual sort of stuff like not wearing ski boots in bed etc but this is to little avail.......
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kevin mcclean, Threaten to go with her unless she tries out the new Snowdome wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kevin mcclean, when all the snow has melted in the mountains due to global warming, skiers will prefer to go somewhere with good beaches and shopping. This will boost Dubai's tourist revenue, at exactly the time that its oil revenues start to decline. Perhaps. The theory needs to be tested with some on-the-spot research.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've been told that you can get an amazing tan in there
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
and that the instructors are extremely 'fit'
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
David, if I tell her that she'll go.....and probably not come back!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kevin mcclean, Tell her they have a fantastic shoping arcade there with discounted fashion brands, works for me.
Told my other half that chartering a yacht in Greek Islands will enable her to do lot's of upmarket clothes shopping, She may be a tad upset in August when the only thing you can buy is a tomato!! Laughing
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
kevin mcclean, tell her Beef McBignob will be there.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy