Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sims Snowboards

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone here ride a Sims board?? I ride an FR750 (163). I ask as I don't generally see many Sims boards when I'm on the slopes and wonder if there are many boards out there.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i got last seasons sims nexus board 2nd hand not used it yet though
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Richie, My son has a Sims board. He has had it for a couple of years now, and we bought it in a sale but I'd never heard of them before then.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

I'd never heard of them before

One of the "founder" board manufacturers along with Burton. The companies have since taken er, slightly different paths. They are still going but you don't see many of them about.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Richie wrote:
Quote:

I'd never heard of them before

One of the "founder" board manufacturers along with Burton. The companies have since taken er, slightly different paths. They are still going but you don't see many of them about.

I've got a Sims 163 board that I bought last year from TSA as part of a board\bindings deal. Made a dramatic difference to my ability compared to hire boards!

Found the board incredibly responsive, much zippier (excuse the pun) and overall so much more fun than the rubbish you get when you hire one.

Bindings are a bit rubbish (Nice?!?!?), was thinking of buying some P2's but have decided to wait for now...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
zippy, which board is it?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Richie wrote:
zippy, which board is it?

It's the Sims Impulse, found a pic here

It's a 163 though I'm sure of it, hmm might have to check when i get to france - can't remember!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The 2005 model Sims VICE was in the Transworld "Good Wood" top ten last season so they must be doing something right still. K2 had three decks in the top 10.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy