Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I was going to do this properly and do a proper review on the skis I tested on Monday. Probably you will all think I am completely nuts. I have been skiing on 150cm Atomic C9s. When we arrived in Lech on Sat. the pistes were very hard, although not icy. I never have a huge amount of confidence on hard pistes. So I trotted along to the shops and asked which ski I should try. I hired a pair of Rossignol B1s 160cm. I skied like a banshee!! I couldn't believe that I would notice such a huge difference. They gripped really well and felt so much more stable than the C9s. I then tried Monster something or other, Fischer (although I'd lost the bit of paper with easiskis recommendations on). I hated the Monsters. I was going to try some Stöckli
skis but they were very expensive, so I didn't.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you tried the Volkl Attiva 5 star, again quite expensive at £500 all in but the best ski I tried at the MK Snowdome last year, they were lovely!!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
erica2004, I thought maybe the Fischer's would be a little heavy for you. Try the Blizzard SLX, which I loved - very agile a slalom ski but not a race ski. Also (if you can get some - unlikely I should think in Lech) try the Zag le Rouge. I've now got mine and they're BRILLIANT. Light, precise, carve well and float off piste .... what more can you want + THEY'RE NOT PINK (not actually a ladies ski).
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
erica2004 wrote:
I was going to try some Stöckli
skis but they were very expensive, so I didn't.

Stöckli stores still have an amount of last years stock at good prices if you're passing one in Switzerland.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ise,

Thats true...2005 XL at 399CHF in the Engelberg ski shop yesterday.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy