Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer Company - Courcheval

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm hoping to book private transfers from Chamberry to Courcheval. I've found the following companies which varying price. Interested to know if anyone has used any of them and what your thoughts/recommendations are:

Cool Bus
Three Valleys Transfers (3VT)
Ski Cab
Snow White Transfers
Alpes 2 Alpes

Many thanks.

Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We used Snow White on the way to meribel and 3vt on the way back and they were both fine, both run by English companies and both were the same price as well.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tootie

We used Ski Hame transfers a couple of years ago & they were very good. It cost us about €1000 return, from Geneva, for a private minibus.

Best to ask them to take you to CourchevEl though... wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We have used and know plenty of people who have used 3VT, never had a problem.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
3vt possibly the best private transfer company in the 3v's (in my opinion at least).

They also do a shared option (le van rouge), but have never used that service, only the private transfer.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We used Mountain Express. Good value and worked flawlessly.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cool Bus is a very well run business.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
MOUNTAIN EXPRESS ... Great value and service
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy