Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski rental storage in San Cassiano

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I really do apologise for the repeat thread, but we have now booked our flights for half term next year and are looking at accommodation in San Cassiano. From what I can ascertain, there are 4 shops; Alta Badia rental in town, Ski Peppi under the flyover, Alpine sports (by the San Cassiano ski school) and the rental shop under the Piz Sorega gondola next to the Dolomiti ski school. Plus the mention of the ski bar round the side of the building in the other thread. Normally whenever we have rented they come to us and fit so I want to make sure that whoever we rent from will store the skis especially if we are in town as we do not want to be walking 500 metres with skis and boots. I have contacted the ski shops several times but no-one has responded.

Could anyone who has stayed in San Cassiano and rented from any of these shops confirm if they were able to store their kit there? If you own your own boots will they allow you to store them there with the rental skis? Based on you responses it will allow us to fine tune our accommodation search.

Also would anyone recommend either ski school over the other one?

Cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've just seen that the ski bar is the one next to the Dolomiti ski school which I have missed so apologies for that and they offer storage on their web site. It would still be good however if we could ascertain if the others offered the same service. Thanks!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy