Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

GB to have second Men's Downhill racer at Turin

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Roger Cruickshank has qualified for the Men's Downhill at the Turin Olympic following a strong result in a Europa Cup event in Italy. More details from the BBC.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Never heard of him Laughing but it's still great news! The more the merrier Cool
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
He is in the RAF, (for about 2 weeks a year).................

Very nice bloke, not expected to win or anything, but neither was baxter at the last olympics
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Great stuff from him - he's from my area in Scotland and has just come back having had his leg put back together with loads of metal. Touch and go as to walking properly for a while...let alone ski racing!

Hope he puts in a great performance...he really deserves to be there.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Very nice bloke, not expected to win or anything, but neither was baxter at the last olympics

- Actually, Alain Baxter WAS tipped as a medal possible before the SLC Olympics. Doug Sager tipped him in Ski Canada's Olympic preview edition.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
My brother has raced him in the RAF. He is a very , very good, natural skier from the reports I have had. He is also a top bloke, so good luck and all the best to him.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
paulhothersall, er..... didn't you watch the previous year's WC finals???? 4th then - consisten top15 2 seasons in a row - it wasn't exactly a major shock!

Saw Roger Cruikshank have a good run somewhere last year (on TV) - looked good for a WC rookie.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
top 15, awesome, but until that run in the olympics I never quite saw the ultimate magic. Most skiers don't have it, instead being technically near flawless. The super elite seemto have the god given ability to take it just that little bit further.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy