Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Geneva - Easter Sunday - what to do

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We have a layover in Geneva before an Easter Sunday flight home in the late afternoon. It looks like Geneva is quiet on Sundays anyway, but will Easter close everything? We have two children (13 and 10) to entertain.
Any ideas gratefully explored! Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lots on https://www.geneve.com/en/see-do/whats-on/grid/search/search-events/#agenda-search

do the kids like museums? The Nat History one is small but very good.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you @under a new name, - you're always so helpful!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Would have thought the kids would have been exhausted by then, so long quiet lunch by the lake would be my aim.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@snowfraise, when the right questions are asked, I try to be Happy

There's also a petting zoo in Jonction but I suspect ages beyond that.

If you have a car, Yvoire which is a reconstructed medieval village is fascinating but a bit around the lake towards Thonon.

To be honest, town will be probably busier than usual with various animations on, and a tour of the old town an a bit of a wander might satisfy.

Sorry, it's Sunday morning plus lunch you want. Yep. NH museum then somewhere like restaurant Casanove or Cafe du centre for lunch would be my thing.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
How about taking the kids ice skating in Parc Des Bastions? Right in the centre, then a lovely walk into the old town where there'll definitely be stuff on for Easter and you can grab a nice lunch. It's coldish but sunny at the moment, so you can probably have lunch outside on one of the squares- I recommend Demi Lune in the old town, beautiful inside, very reasonably priced, good variety for kids and adults.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thank you @ster, @under a new name and @Evissimus. Great ideas which I shall put to the team during the week and see what we are up to.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If its sunny the lake is lovely - and you can bribe the kids with ludicrously expensive ice cream.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy