Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

LA Plagne Paradiski Ski Pass Deal Question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The deal is for the first two weeks in April and if you book 7 nights accommodation you get a free child's pass for every 2 adults pass you buy. That's fine for us as we are 2 adults and one child. Friend is also coming, just her and her two children. It works out cheaper for her to take this deal and buy two adults and get one child free. Rather than pay for one adult and two children. Would there be any issues with the older child (only 10 though) using an adult pass? I know they check passes, and it can highlight its a child's/adults, and therefore alerts them if an adult is trying to ski on a child pass, but would they have a problem the other way about, as in effect they have had more money for pass for the child (they don't know it was used in this way to get the deal)
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Interesting question.
Why not phone them up and ask.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Gilly28, there's a different alert (lights/beep) on the scanners which tells them a child/season pass is coming through, i.e. to check that it's a child on a child pass or to check the photo on the season pass. So, they might not notice the other way around. I suspect it probably isn't actually allowed though, as they would be gaming the system. You could investigate whether it would be cheaper to get a family pass for 2 adults and 3 children, then an extra pass for the third adult. They used to be very relaxed about this when I bought passes on behalf of guests (i.e. were not bothered if people were actually family or not, just as long as the right people were on the right passes). But this is 3 years ago, so things might have changed. I agree with Jonpim that it would be best to phone them up and ask.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I bought passes for 22 people in January. After I put all the details in the website automatically configured my booking to give me the cheapest option in terms of family passes etc. You could try this before actually clicking to pay to see if it works out better buying them in one lump.

Good luck and enjoy. Enormous ski area.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Email the Paradiski helpline, they are very helpful!

Got a feeling it won't be allowed...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@KennyEverett, the deal is via Erna Low as it's an accommodation linked thing, so it's not going to come up when buying passes on the website. Looking forward to it, 2 weeks in April, driving over, went a few years ago.
Could ask Erna Low but ultimately the pass is from the area, so doubt EL would be able to clarify.

Will email the helpline and ask, good to know they are helpful as sometimes I email these places and get no response, or the language barrier is just too much.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just buy it and plead ignorance that you bought the wrong type if any issues. Cant think they or more precisely the lifties who actually check will worry about a child using an adult pass, more the other way around. Could stick on a false 'tasche.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@ster, yeah was thinking that, it's not us, but our friend so guess her call.

Not so easy finding the email address!! Might get EL to ask the question
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Help seems to be here

http://www.skipass-laplagne.com/en/foire-questions

I am having trouble completing my order
Contact our online sales department by email (ventes@ski-laplagne.com)or telephone (+334 79 09 68 1Cool and we will be happy to help you.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy