Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Suggestions for AM board for big bloke?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The OH (or maybe Santa?) is looking for a new board (not necessarily brand new, available 2nd hand or on clearance would be financially good). Any suggestions welcomed as to model and also length.

He's 190 cm tall, chin height gives 162, weight sans apparel around 93kg or 205lbs.
Feet are M30 and ideally he wants a wide waist for a pretty square stance. Rides stiff modern Flow bindings if that matters.

Board is for piste use and maybe some mild o-p, some on-snow mild freestyle & baby jumps but not rails or features. He wants a mid flex and true twin. i.e for general playing.

Pretty experienced, competent & confident piste rider, he's hired a few boards overseas and found them OK (little difference on piste or in deeper stuff, he says, compared to his existing Burton Cascade 168, but more bendy asnd easier on transitions, lips, small height differences, jumps etc) but were all directional and he wants to be able to ride switch etc more easily.

Cheers.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi ,

Drop Danny @ rebel square an e mail he has several second hand boards for sale

If you google rebel square you will find him , he's up in Newcastle
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you are still looking I am similar height and have a 162 Burton Hero which is awesome. Some older boards by Rome and Ride also rock, can give you some names of those if you need as they sit slightly destroyed in my quiver.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm 6'4", about 210lbs and ride a Capita DOA 160. Mid-flex, hybrid camber, twin, all mountain freestyle. Available in a 161W from last season. Voted best board for carving and transitions by Sage Kotsenburg in the Snowboarder Blackboard test!

http://www.snowboarder.com/blackboard-experiment-2017-snowboard-test-with-sage-kotsenburg/
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Capita DOA 160

Thats a pretty good call, maybe take a look at a K2 Raygun (160w or 164w) if you're looking for something a bit cheaper.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
[quote="Richard_Sideways"]
Quote:

K2 Raygun (160w)

£200 in the sale here: http://www.theboardbasement.com/k2-raygun-wide-snowboard-2016.html
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks. I'll pass the info on & keep an eye out.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy