Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler & Banff - ski guides

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Posted in The Piste as it's not just a solo-ski post!

Can anyone recommend a good guide to take me and a friend around the mountain in Whistler? I'd like to hire someone for a Saturday.

In a similar vein, same question for Banff (Sunshine) - but also with the addition that I'll be skiing there alone on Thursday 24th and Friday 25th, so if anyone fancies a ski buddy, I'm up for it. Early expert standard skier, happy all over the mountain, with a penchant for off-piste if it's there and safe!

Thanks, SHers.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, is it for a general tour of the hill, or more backcountry skiing you're after?
Because you can get free around the hill Smile
http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/events-and-activities/activities/free-mountain-tours
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Great tip! I'd quite like to investigate the backcountry, but my fellow skier is a six week intermediate, so it may be a bit ambitious...

I definitely want to do some backcountry in Banff, when on my own!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy