Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski tuning kits

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have been skiing for a good few years and usually get my skiis serviced at the local ski shop. I am now skiing for 3 or 4 weeks in a season and want to start doing the basics myself. Is there a kit that I can get or is it best to buy the pieces individually? Also are there any good suppliers in the UK, as I can only find US sites.

Thanks
Will
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Will,

Check this thread I started just before Xmas, most answers in there I would guess.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=11148&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=tuning+budget&start=0

I got most of my stuff from Oggie, with the vices from ebay. Seems to be good deals on wax on ebay as well.

regards,

Greg
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for that, I thought it would have been dealt with before. I've heard of Oggie but don't know much about them or where they are.

I can't seem to get the www.datawax.com link to work from the thread you linked me to either. It always seems to be more questions than answers ( as the song says ) with me.

Thanks again

Will
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
yeh, datawax seems bust since Xmas Sad
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Snow & Rock sell a lot of servicing gear. It's all pretty much list price but they do sell of some of the stock quite cheaply at the end of the season.

Occasionally, they will run servicing demonstrations for the public.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cheers for that, I may get to sheffield s&r this weekend so will have a look

Will
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy