Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Verbier skin rental

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi !

I am joining my sister and her ski buddies in Verbier for 3 days. They own their skies however I need to rent. Any recommendations? Online quote from 'skiservice' 300 pounds inc lift hire
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@hollycc, You after skins or skis? If your after skis then i'd just call into any ski shop near Medran and do a deal, can't see the need to pre-book. If its skins you're after then these need to be fitted to the ski so you may need to buy, never seen them for rent.....that said never looked! Good luck.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks! sorry about the typo Blush skis not skins Wink
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@hollycc, As above I'd just call into the ski shops when you get there and check out the skis and do a deal, alternatively fire off 2-3 emails and get some quotes before you go. They'll clearly need your ski boot to be able to set it up once you are there but you could do some haggling by email if easier, will likely speed things up if you are on a tight trip. There's a few shops on the main drag from the roundabout up to Medran lift. You may get better deals down the valley but its whether you have access via car etc.

You'd buy your lift pass at Medran (or other 4V lift stations) I suggest.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hello @hollycc by heading to www.skiservice.com or www.skiservice.com/rental you can definitely get your skis and ski passes cheaper than on the main street in Verbier, especially if you book 10 days or more in advance. You can choose to pick up your gear in Verbier or Les Ruinettes (top of the main ski lift) or you can choose to have it delivered and fitted in your chalet for free.

Free ski and boot storage is included at both our locations, as is unlimited gear swaps and exchanges.

We also rent ski clothing - jackets, pants, goggles, gloves and beanies for both adults and children.

If you have any questions contact us via live chat here www.skiservice.com/rental
Feel free to glance at our reviews www.bit.ly/TripAdvisorSki as well as our offers page for the latest deals www.skiservice.com/offers

Smile
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@hollycc, there you go! wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
No, I'm sure you're all wrong, it's Skies she wanted

http://youtube.com/v/_MuRHFDsxvA
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy