Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bl**dy men!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
You spend half the summer agreeing on the best week to go skiing for everyone - decide on 25th Feb... everyone duly agrees to go off and book the time off work.
Dippy bloke has just said yesterday - oh I went to book that week off in Feb and turns out his coworker is away and has had those 2 weeks booked off for nearly a year.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
House moving means I can't get away for proper holiday before then - so we now can't go until 11th March. Really wanted to go to Austria, but I know thats risky if there aren't late snowfalls because it will be sunny slush and I want good snow!
So that means its likely to be a high French resort (needs to be cheap as I'll have just moved house) and I really wanted pretty chocolate box Austrian resort.....
AAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............
Bl**dy men is all I can say....

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well is the slush is muddy it will just be the melted chocolate from the box - should not have left it in the sun.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I take it he's not your sig other. How many of you in the group? What about losing him and going with the others, getting a replacement for the extra space?

Or try a higher Austrian resort?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Go without him!!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
... or with his brother/best friend.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Or to meet a new friend Shocked
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Elizabeth B, by far the suggestion that I feel like doing at the moment!

Only a small group of 4... other 2 are ok about it - 'these things happen' whereas I am furious!
Its bad enough waiting till end of Feb - this delays it to mid March.

But in the long run I know that although he is irritating as hell, I also know I'd have a better holiday with him, than changing and doing something else on my own!

ARRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
sorry - just letting off some steam! Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Nothing stranger than last week where one of the couples in the chalet split up and she left on the Wednesday....bloody women, bloody men, bloody relationships
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
obelix67, always up for meeting new friends... wink

mind you if i split up whilst on holiday there's no way I'd go home... use it as an opportunity!!!!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
It is quite funny at the moment as Impedimentia has not been bitten by the skiing bug, so I have the choice of going sking with my friends - her friends - snowheads - our kids - on my own

But I am using 3 weeks of last years vacation to go skiing and the closest is only 20 mins away

Me and my colleague are off at the same time end of Feb - we have the boss covering and we have both said our phones will be on to dial in if need be.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
mountain mad, His fault - he should lose, not you. Go without him. Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Ditch him
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Do both! Go 25 Feb (paid for by HIM) and again with HIM. If you can't do a full week in Feb AND the one in March ... then do a weekend (paid for by HIM and take another ski buddy)

You KNOW it makes sense
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy