Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for ski buddies w/c 19 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Anyone interested in organising a ski trip w/c 19/20 March? Keen to go skiing before the winter is out, but none of my friends are unable to make that week at relatively short notice for reasons ranging from work to babies and old age... Would be fun and probably cheaper to organise a small group for eg: a chalet.

Im a management consultant in my 30s, skier, based in London and pretty normal. Would be looking to fly out of a London airport. Thinking Verbier, Morzine or a decent Austrian resort, but very flexible and happy with anywhere but the 3 valleys or Zermatt as I have recently been to both twice.

Cheers,

Alan

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 16-03-16 23:45; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Alan,
I have the same problem - was hoping to arrange for week of 12th March but I am flexible. We developer in my 30s and self sufficient. Not fussed about destination but probably somewhere I can get to flying from Edinburgh.
Cheers,
Gregor
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey I am planning a similar trip from 24th to 26th March. Planning on Ischgl - Austria.

Driving from Zurich - less than 3 hour drive.

I have my own business !!!

Let me know if it could work Smile
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I am interested in joining you. I have already done the family ski holiday this year, now got permission from my other half for a second trip on my own. 58 years old but will mix with any age group. Don't mind where I go so long as there is good snow. Happy to ski with you, or ski on my own and meet up for lunch or drinks. Any London airport, Gatwick for preference as I live in Kent.

Jeremy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Guys, I am still looking for a spot commencing 19th.
I like to ski easy now I am older and wiser and my back tells me so.
Skiworld have got some Chalet deals on at the moment - let me know if you want to buddy up.
Richard
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Richard ( and others ), yes definitely interested. I like to ski red runs all day at a fair speed plus the occasional black, but happy to slow down once in a while. I see you live in Whitstable, I am in Cranbrook not too far from you so could easily meet up sometime.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Saw a good deal with inghams at Les Deux Alpes @£483. Call me on 01227 791637 if its of interest.

Richard
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
hi Richard, old snowy. I am male aged 55, good intermediate but rusty, love reds and occasional black. looking to ski 19-20 march. prefer catered chalets, to relax after days skiing. interested in les deux alps.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I am now sorted. Good luck . This web site works, dont give up. People need time to organise especially for a group.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Jeremy, Like your self, I have done my duties with the family in Jan and I am now looking to get back on the snow. I am 67 and have skied for many years and ski the whole mountain. I live in Kent and would like to go down on the ski train from Ashford but am open to any from of travel.@Old snowy,

Ted
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi brianatab and Ted, I am now fixed up to do a trip with Richard ( richdl ). May be worth you two getting together ? We are going to Meribel with Ski Beat - they have some decent last minute offers, though of course I have already grabbed the cheapest one. I went with them earlier this year and felt they provided a good service. If you end up in the 3 valleys w/c 19 March and you need someone to ski with, get in touch with us through the forum. Hope it works out for you, Jeremy aka Old snowy.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi everyone, I'm looking for people to join up for 25/03 for the week. I have 4 bed studio lined up in Val. If anyone is interested in joining me for the week?
41, reasonable skier.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi everyone, I'm looking for people to join up for 25/03 for the week. I have 4 bed studio lined up in Val. If anyone is interested in joining me for the week?
41, reasonable skier.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy