Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo looking for something in Chamonix

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
i'm a solo skier; 37yr old male; wld consider myself a solid skier (have done valley blanche; and have always done guided off piste tour every trip)
wld like to join a group,
ideally: start before March 12th; either 7 days or shorter break.
Chamonix is my favorite (easiest to transport to)
then val'se; tignes; le arc;
if anyone is thinking something along the same line, pls drop me a message.
many thanks!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you had a look at UCPA (Action outdoors)? they have 2 centres around Chamonix, range of abilities catered for, and the more advanced groups always seem to be having a fantastic time when I've bumped into them!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
+1 for UCPA Chamonix, cheap and cheerful accommodation/food but great fun.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have the 12th march week booked off work
46 years old, advanced skier, own kit , beeper etc
Not so keen on Chamonix without a car , but if you find a deal I would happily go with you.
Ok off piste , not into extreame stuff and being belay'd into a coloiur is not on my agenda.
Have found a few good deals for that week , and I have a budget of around £400 + LP + guide
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@dupes, UCPA have their own private buses that pick up from the front door. The group sessions are on Mon,Tue,Thu and Fri so you'd only have to use the public one on Sun and Wed which are the free days.

The centre is only a 2 minute walk from the main Chamonix high street so it's well within staggering distance. Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@dupes I maybe left a wrong impression: I am not into doing extreme stuff myself neither. Smile Will only do 1 or 2 guided off piste with guide and with the full gear.
U mentioned that you have found decent deals that week. If u don't mind, I am interested to join you.
Re chamonix so far what I have found is only

Details are here: http://www.rudechalets.com/chalets/chamonix/chalet-pele/

Price £550 without a single room supplement
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm going to be at the Chamonix UCPA w/c 19th Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy