Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Courchevel, can you use pass the day before?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sorry if this has been covered before, I'm sure I saw somewhere that if you have a 6 day pass you can use it towards the end of the arrival day. Is there any truth in that?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I wouldn't want to risk it - yes you may be able to use it on arrival day but that might trigger day 1 of your 6 day pass so you could need an extra full day pass for your last day instead of arrival day which might only need an afternoon pass.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Markr, no.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks, I didn't risk it in the end as it would have been a pricey mistake. Although I'm not sure what is more painful, doing the free drag a few times or paying for an afternoon pass.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bus to 1850, free drag up bellecote, ski down to one of the lower villages, plenty of runs to pick from, bus back up and repeat Wink

Might be able to get up to altiport on bus and go from there for more variation
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy