Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Gstaad - anything?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm off to Gstaad for a weekend change of scene.

According to the World Snowboard Guide, there are some decent off piste runs in Saanen. Does anyone have any advice to offer so I can scope this out, or for anywhere else in the resort. For bonus karma points, anywhere decent to eat and drink that won't break the bank or require me to wear dolce and gabbana to get in?

Cheers!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
When conditions are good there are some nice ski tours and off pist out of Saanen on the Horneggli. I've had a few good days there but the conditons need to be right. On the plus side nobody skis off piste or even at all so the powder stays untracked. Regarding eats, the only thing to do is divide by the old exchange rate of 2.4, have a wonderful time and don't worry about the credit card bill until you get home. Fromagerie in Gstaad Palace and Arc en Ciel are good...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I really enjoyed the skiing in Rougemont both on and near the pistes, and the oldenalp run from Glacier 3000 is among my favourite pistes in the alpes.

And the credit card bill won't become an issue until well into March.........and then you will have the whole summer to pay it off!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy