Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anybody used Chalets1066 ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all, has anybody experienced Chalets 1066 in Les Gets ? Tempted for next year.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've not used them, but know them. The seem pretty good. I haven't heard anything bad around town about them.
What are you after?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Chattonmill, hello looking at a chalet for 8 people not catered.

Thanks
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They look after one or two near us - and have been around a long time and the chalets generally look quite nice.

Mine is available a few weeks next season, sleeps 8, if you are interested. (not half term as that has been booked apparently)

Quite aggressive towards the renters from the experiences of two groups of friends who have rented through them... one lot got a very sharp phonecall on the Saturday afternoon of their departure, once they were happily shopping down near St Gervais, accusing them of breaking the hot tub. Mike very calmly said that they hadn't used the hot tub at all during the week, and that while on the subject the TV hadn't worked all the time and something else which Mike had reported to 1066 when they arrived. She did backtrack a bit then - but he said they would never book through them again as she had been so rude. She might just have been having a bad day.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Pamski, looking at 18th February, been in contact with them by emails, seem pleasant enough so far (so they should be).
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I looked at them to rent mine out but found a few strange things in the contract so went elsewhere.
Most of their chalets are up the hill from me, mine is available at that time. Sleeps 10 comfortably so 8 no problem, I keep prices down as I prefer to have bookings rather than blank weeks!
Message me through here and we can have a chat if you like.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I contacted chalets 1066 when trying to book a chalet in Les Gets this year and they were really slow in responding. Eventually used Agence Immo Select who are based in the village. They were very easy to deal with and have a range of chalets. This is the one we booked which was excellent and sleeps 8 people. http://www.agenceimmoselect.com/ad,holiday-rental-chalet-les-gets,5416,65301,en.html
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy