Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs - I'seran (Chantel) where to park?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Wondered if you can give me some guidance - I'm taking my family for the first time to les arcs on the 19/3 for a week and driving from the UK. We have rented a nice apartment in the I'seren building (Chantel hamlet.) It doesn't come with any parking and i'm told I can't reserve any underground. What open air parking is there nearby? I can see some nearer to 1800 but didn't know if there was some for this collection of buildings?

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There is a small outdoor carpark by L'Iseran, although it is accessed by a barrier across the road so you might need the apartment key to open it. Maybe ask the owners (or agency) what the arrangements are for using that car park? It doesn't have many spaces, so you might need to get there early to have a hope of grabbing availability for the 1st week of Easter.

L'Iseran has it's own underground car park - are you sure you can't use that? I have an apartment in the next door building (St Bernard) and anyone using my apartment is able to use my parking space in our garage.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy