Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ischgl/galtur lodging ideas, March 26/26

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Having trouble finding a reasonable room for those 2 nights. Going on the silvretta tour the following week, so was hoping to be in either ischgl or galtur before the tour begins as that is where I depart from. Maybe get a little skiing in on sat and Sunday also.

If I can't find someplace, do i stay in Innsbruck, maybe train it to the resorts for a Few days of skiing before meeting my group? I was not planning on having a car, but may need to rethink that if options are as limited as they seem.

I fly into Innsbruck on Friday morning (mar 25) and Need to be in galtur by afternoon of March 27th.

Thanks for any help and ideas.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Landeck is a good place for pre-tour overnight valley accommodation, and from there you can easily get train to St Anton, or bus to Ischgl and other places, for a warmup day off the lifts. I've found a better selection of reasonably priced hotels/ pensions in Landeck, that are happy to accept 1-2 night bookings in advance (in contrast to providers in resorts who may prefer to prioritise week-long bookings, or only take 1-2 night reservations at very short notice).

Landeck is an easy taxi ride or train journey from Innsbruck airport. From what you describe, I wouldn't bother hiring a car.

Innsbruck is also an option - and there's plenty resorts easily accessed from there by bus or train.

enjoy your tour
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
any suggested hotel names would be appreciated. even landeck options seem spotty, at least when looking at the booking.com and expedia.com's of the world. I just realized its easter weekend that is making it difficult for us.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
try here

http://www.feratel.com/en/webcams-weather/austria/tirol/ischgl.html
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy