Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone interesting on your trip?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Probably only known to our northern correspondents, but on my flight to Chambery last time was YTV newsreader Gaynor Barnes. This week it was Neil Harmon, retired Leeds Rhinos and Great Britain Rugby League forward, and on the return Chris Bonnington was in the Manchester flight queue.

Anyone of interest on your trip?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I remember them filming Wish You Were Here on a trip to Andorra many years back. Can't remember the presenters name but they were most likely some D list celeb. Does that count? Oh and a friend reckons he caught a climps of Posh in Corchevel.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
When i moved to Chamonix, i sat next to Les Denis on the plane, kartman, i once starred in 'Wish You Were Here', 'kid' playing tennis, 'kid' swimming, 'kid' fishing, i followed the camera crew around all week, i was so pathetic. Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

Anyone of interest on your trip?

Me, I go on all my trips.

Apart from that, shared a BA plane from Munich to London last spring with Status Quo. The wife got all carried away and engaged them in inane rock chick conversation. Meantime, I just pretended that I was more important.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
suzi quattro a couple of years back on a trip back from Scandanavia.

And yes, she was wearing leather jeans (tho not the some ones I suspect).
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Prince Harry was drinking on the same Hotel bar terrace as me, back in the Summer.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Vicky Beckham in courchvel the other winter looking anything but posh shacking down the wine and threating to belt the kids and making a lot of noise in an attempt to be discrete
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Shared a flight with Paddy Keilty and Lord Mollenaux (Spelling)

Litterally bumped into Robin Williams under the Eiffel Tower a few summer ago
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
In the Algarve a few years ago saw Judith Chalmers (WYWH - the extra orange one) peering into the frozen veg at the local supermarket - she was complete with sarong and flip flops. Really made my day. Last year I was in St Lucia with Tommy Walsh from Ground Force. No braces though. The cheerful religious one (?) was obviously at the posher resort up the coast. As you can tell, I really live the high life. Embarassed
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
i was having a p.. ahem , i was in the mens room in a disney hotel in florida when shane ritchie came in.. (pre eastenders)
he was with soem mates bitching about the euro and how the germans had tucked us up on black or white wednesday (depending on your view) .. also on a flight to somewhere sunny, i cant remember where i saw ellen macarthur with some of her frds/ hanger ons sitting near the back.. she looked deciedly uncomfortable in close proximity to all those people and just wanted to be left alone.. her mates where making a big fuss of talking to her loudly.. no wonder she loves spending so much time at sea!!.. mind you if i'd seen her on top gear i would have got her to drive the plane and knock an hour off the journey time!!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
In a restaurant in Ibiza, Kate O'Mara used the toilet just before me. My friend is convinced that we shared a taxi with Flavio Briattore in Zermatt. And the day before yesterday there was some ginger actor from Lock Stock and Snatch queueing up in the charter flight terminal.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hmm, don't know if this counts, but got wasted with RD Laing's son (Adam) in Three Valleys. An interesting night to say the least. Shocked
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy